Re: Those wonderful Eck masters ...

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hello Prometheus,

      > Hi Ingrid,
      > Eckists intentionally use S.E. techniques that color their dream
      > experiences and then think that the result is a real "spiritual"
      > experience! Incredible! Eckists are extremely naive of the mind's
      > powers! LOL!

      *** In reality they don't know more about it than others - the
      difference is just that they somehow feel like the experts on
      spiritual life!

      ---- snip ----->
      > Klemp uses
      > Twitchell's revised original descriptions of the Eck Masters
      >because
      > Twitchell couldn't keep his lies straight! This is why
      > some "historic" Eck publications were burned (so to speak) in
      >order
      > to hide these facts. And, let's face it, Klemp recycles and
      > redistorts everything Twitchell ever wrote, plagiarized, and
      > distorted!

      *** I think you got that wrong, Prometheus! Don't you know that
      there's a LEM in order to "adapt the teachings to the current era"
      or so! LOL! Well, they are certainly clever, aren't they! But not so
      clever so as to some don't see behind the curtain!

      >The only "new" and "current" Eck teachings and changes
      > involve making Eckankar emulate other religions. This is
      > accomplished through: Pictures (visualization & prayers for
      > intercession), Testamonials (of faith), Worship Services, Eck
      >Choirs
      > & Music, Worship Song Books, Clergy, Chanting (HU), Meditating
      > (contemplating), RESA hierarchy (Cardinals) etc. Way to go Rev.
      > Klemp! Catch-22... the Pope is elected by the Cardinals (his
      >peers)
      > whereas Klemp is the sole "member" and "owner" of Eckankar!

      *** It's quite visible that it's no more than any other religion!
      And you can even have no religion and be happy without having to
      worry about that karma piling up and do I behave correctly!

      And, as a conclusion, another quote from the same list and the same
      individual!
      Ingrid

      *********quote*********

      Reading again from the new ECK book on the ECK Masters it is very
      clear that many seekers have been guided by these wonderful ECK
      Masters for a long time before the word ECKANKAR turns up in their
      space.

      I looked into the stories and realized that many reflected a need
      for help, the seekers were at the crossroads when these wonderful
      beings of Light & Sound turned up to help them turn their lives
      around.

      *********unquote*********
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 3, 2006
        <ctecvie@...> wrote:

        This is a comment about the book "Those wonderful Eck masters" I
        found on one of the eck groups ... what a different it makes,
        doesn't it!! :-)
        Ingrid

        (PS but even chelas note that HK doesn't talk much about himself,
        does he! LOL!)

        ***********Quote**************

        Before sleep I looked up at the photo's of the ECK Masters on my
        bedroom wall. I then picked up my new ECK book titled "Those
        Wonderful ECK Masters" by Harold Klemp.

        When I first flicked through the pages I thought this book appears
        to be filled with only chela's encounters with the wonderful ECK
        Masters. I was more looking for Sri Harold's wisdom via his own
        heart and experiences. I soon learnt that this book is a wonderful
        mixture of both.

        It is my dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as I walk
        through the pages of this wonderful book.

        ***********Unquote**************

        Ingrid, it is interesting how receptive and accepting the chelas are
        to the pablum that HK feeds them! LOL! As to finding "Sri Harold's
        wisdom via his own heart and experience," it's not there! It is just
        a bunch of recycling. HK copies once more a bit of his history, but
        there are no real stories of heart coming from him. Rather, he feeds
        off the stories of chelas who imagine experiences with him and
        the "other" eck masters in their dreams. In fact, I plan to write a
        post about what HK says about using one's creative imagination to
        meet these "real" eck masters--seems rather contradictory, but since
        it is HK's wisdom, the chela is more than eager to believe what HK
        writes in this very dumb, brainwashing book! LOL!

        However, it is also interesting that this chela quoted mentions that
        it is his "dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as (he
        walks) through the pages of this wonderful book." I guess he has an
        awareness that it actually would not be possible to have any real
        experiences with these fake eck masters! : )