Those wonderful Eck masters ...

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 3, 2006
      This is a comment about the book "Those wonderful Eck masters" I found
      on one of the eck groups ... what a different it makes, doesn't it!! :-)
      Ingrid

      (PS but even chelas note that HK doesn't talk much about himself, does
      he! LOL!)

      ***********Quote**************

      Before sleep I looked up at the photo's of the ECK Masters on my
      bedroom wall. I then picked up my new ECK book titled "Those Wonderful
      ECK Masters" by Harold Klemp.

      When I first flicked through the pages I thought this book appears to
      be filled with only chela's encounters with the wonderful ECK Masters.
      I was more looking for Sri Harold's wisdom via his own heart and
      experiences. I soon learnt that this book is a wonderful mixture of
      both.

      It is my dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as I walk
      through the pages of this wonderful book.

      ***********Unquote**************
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 3, 2006
        <ctecvie@...> wrote:

[...]

        Ingrid, it is interesting how receptive and accepting the chelas are
        to the pablum that HK feeds them! LOL! As to finding "Sri Harold's
        wisdom via his own heart and experience," it's not there! It is just
        a bunch of recycling. HK copies once more a bit of his history, but
        there are no real stories of heart coming from him. Rather, he feeds
        off the stories of chelas who imagine experiences with him and
        the "other" eck masters in their dreams. In fact, I plan to write a
        post about what HK says about using one's creative imagination to
        meet these "real" eck masters--seems rather contradictory, but since
        it is HK's wisdom, the chela is more than eager to believe what HK
        writes in this very dumb, brainwashing book! LOL!

        However, it is also interesting that this chela quoted mentions that
        it is his "dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as (he
        walks) through the pages of this wonderful book." I guess he has an
        awareness that it actually would not be possible to have any real
        experiences with these fake eck masters! : )