Where Is That Healing?

    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 2, 2006
      <ewickings@...> wrote:

      <mishmisha9@> wrote:
      While eckists may not "force" people into eckankar, they are
      trained to manipulate people and to work at getting new members!
      It's called being a co-worker and it is the key to obtaining those
      bogus higher initiations which delude chelas into thinking that they
      have grown in enlightenment. It is just plain too ridiculous--and
      when it is all said and done, the only "real" enlightenment is to
      wake up one day and discover it was all lies, and realize all the
      efforts/work done for the org led nowhere.

      Morning all,

      Anybody here? :-D

      Mish I wanted to comment on what you wrote! Heres what being a co-
      worker or Vahana will get you:

      You land yourself in the hospital so many times over 15 years that
      eventually all the Vahana work you are doing to bring new chela's to
      the feet of the Mahanta, gets you a "Mentally Unstable" notation in
      your medical records. Try to fight that one with the insurance
      companies when they denie your claim after ending up in the ER for
      what is an "Episode" that could be handled with the proper
      medications your doctors perscribe several times previously!

      How about being on deaths door and giving an intro talk about
      eckankrap to your attending nurses, and telling them you don't need
      their drugs because your Mahanta is going to give you a healing!!!
      GO HOME stop waisting our time taking up space, and let your Mahanta
      heal you then!!!

      -----------------

      Quote from Harold Klemp's book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters." page
      232: "The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master also has theability and the
      authority to alter an individual's fate."

      The clock is a tickin... where the hell is that healing???

      Liz,
      If it's any consolation, the L.E.M./Mahanta can't even heal himself,
      let alone any of his faithful and gullible followers! Misleading
      chelas into believing they will receive healings from this fake
      master is truly a spiritual crime--a crime which should keep the
      deceiver unable to sleep at night! Talk about creating karma!!!

      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 3, 2006
        <ctecvie@...> wrote:

        This is a comment about the book "Those wonderful Eck masters" I
        found on one of the eck groups ... what a different it makes,
        doesn't it!! :-)
        Ingrid

        (PS but even chelas note that HK doesn't talk much about himself,
        does he! LOL!)

        ***********Quote**************

        Before sleep I looked up at the photo's of the ECK Masters on my
        bedroom wall. I then picked up my new ECK book titled "Those
        Wonderful ECK Masters" by Harold Klemp.

        When I first flicked through the pages I thought this book appears
        to be filled with only chela's encounters with the wonderful ECK
        Masters. I was more looking for Sri Harold's wisdom via his own
        heart and experiences. I soon learnt that this book is a wonderful
        mixture of both.

        It is my dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as I walk
        through the pages of this wonderful book.

        ***********Unquote**************

        Ingrid, it is interesting how receptive and accepting the chelas are
        to the pablum that HK feeds them! LOL! As to finding "Sri Harold's
        wisdom via his own heart and experience," it's not there! It is just
        a bunch of recycling. HK copies once more a bit of his history, but
        there are no real stories of heart coming from him. Rather, he feeds
        off the stories of chelas who imagine experiences with him and
        the "other" eck masters in their dreams. In fact, I plan to write a
        post about what HK says about using one's creative imagination to
        meet these "real" eck masters--seems rather contradictory, but since
        it is HK's wisdom, the chela is more than eager to believe what HK
        writes in this very dumb, brainwashing book! LOL!

        However, it is also interesting that this chela quoted mentions that
        it is his "dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as (he
        walks) through the pages of this wonderful book." I guess he has an
        awareness that it actually would not be possible to have any real
        experiences with these fake eck masters! : )