reply Dolly

  • christel_heine2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Hi, Dolly,

      thank you for your contribution.

      I think, nobody can 'face' God - all was is say there: there are only
      pictures we make in our thinking. Because God is above our brain.
      God, so I believe, is in all forms we meet and see, in all peoples -
      all what is, is his expression. As you say the god of universe.

      So we all are connected with HIM - as sparks of God, as higher selfs,
      as inner voices, or as the Indians said "that of God in me" - however
      we named it.
      Being hurted, despairing.... I try to go to this "that of God in me"
      which is all times whole, undamaged - to stand upright again and
      begin a new attempt to unfold spiritual life. Trusting in this way
      I'm going on in spite of having "lost the mahanta", I don't need a
      mediator for "this of God" is allways within me and I must only
      aknowledge it. Surely, not all times it is easy, but trying to hear
      the inner voice helps to go on.

      All the good for you Christel