Re: Eckanker: 12/2005 H.I. Letter #3- Another Look via the Shariyat

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi Mish,
      I re-read HK's account of this Spiritual Exercise of Eve's where she
      was in "full consciousness at a Golden Wisdom Temple" with him. I
      wonder why Klemp had to point out that it was "Rami Nuri" that
      greeted them since she was in "full consciousness?" Does
      Klemp's "full consciousness" comment mean that Eve is also an Eck
      Master?

      Aren't there supposed to be 12 Shariyats! If this was the "third
      section" then this experience took place on the Causal Plane...
      right?! But wait! The Eckankar Lexicon on page 172 has Rami Nuri
      (the letter M appears on his forehead) guarding the Shariyat One on
      the physical plane and on Venus!

      So, why couldn't Eve read this Shariyat? I guess Eckists are
      expected to fill in the blanks with their imaginations and Not look
      at details. Klemp should have started the story with, Once upon a
      time! Rami Nuri does Not guard the "third section" of the Shariyat
      according to the Eckankar LexiCon. Details, details! Then again,
      Klemp can change anything and anyone around as he sees fit... right!
      He's got the power! And Eckists need to trust him because they would
      have nothing otherwise. Except, they are still Soul and have their
      own power as their own Mahanta or Whatever. Rami Nuri was actually
      Eve's Higher Self! Eckists don't need the mahanta middle man to come
      between them and GOD/SUGMAD. Really! This is why there are so many
      contradictions. Eckankar is made-up, distorted, and borrowed to give
      the top few incomes and to give its followers hope (and
      distractions) as do other religions. Except, with Eckankar, paid
      membership is mandatory! LOL!

      Prometheus

      mishmisha wrote:

      Hi, All!

      I don't believe that Klemp will do an update or corrections of
      Twitchell's Shariyats. Klemp, IMO, does not intend to complete
      Volume III of the Shariyat either. It probably is just too difficult
      for him to do so. I mean he can't copy it from other religious
      sources for fear of being found out. I don't think he is getting
      that Inner Guidance to write it either, or he would--that's my
      opinion!

      From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," Klemp tells this story of a
      chela's dream concerning (pages 168-169) "the third section of the
      holy Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad:"

      "As she did her spiritual exercises one day, Eve found herself with
      the Mahanta and in full consciousness at a Golden Wisdom Temple.
      She'd risen to the soft white cloud with the Mahanta as in the past.
      However, this time there was a surprise of sorts for they'd arrived
      at a kind of mosque with a golden roof. An ECK Master with a beard
      greeted them at the door. (It was Rami Nuri) . . . . The party of
      three--the Mahanta, Eve, and Rami Nuri--made their way down a long
      hall, with Rami Nuri in the lead. They continued along a main
      corridor until an aisle branched off to the left. And there it was,
      the third section of the holy Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. The holy wisdom of
      God! Eve had expected to find sacred text greet her eyes, but it
      intrigued her to find not a single visible word in the whole volume.
      Not one word. But there was something: a beautiful, strong light
      surged from its pages, taking her breath away. And that was all Eve
      could remember of this remarkable experience."

      So, the third volume of the holy Shariyat contains no words at all;
      there's just light emitting from its pages. How convenient for
      Harold! LOL!

      Well, for those eckists who want to believe in these teachings, this
      little story, so much like the fairy tale of the king with no
      clothes, will answer the question of why there is no written
      Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, volume III. It, then, becomes very easy for
      these steadfast believers to imagine volume III's existence as
      nothing more than light shining from blank pages. After all, Harold
      supports this chela's dream when he does not deny its validity. It
      seems that anyone can fill in the blank pages by using their own
      vivid imaginations! Therefore, if you can write your own Shariyat,
      why not be your own mahanta! : )

      Mish
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 23, 2006
        <mishmisha9@...> wrote:
        > Eve had expected to find sacred text greet her eyes, but it
        > intrigued her to find not a single visible word in the whole
        volume. Not one word. But there was something: a beautiful, strong
        light surged from its pages, taking her breath away. And that was all
        Eve could remember of this remarkable experience."

        > So, the third volume of the holy Shariyat contains no words at all;
        > there's just light emitting from its pages. How convenient for
        > Harold! LOL!

        Actually Mish, I saw this in a movie but can't recall the name of it
        right now. Came out about 10 or more years ago. My children and I
        watched it together. I'm pretty sure it was a Children's type movie
        on *lessons*. I'll have to ask them if they recall the name when they
        get home from school. And it wasn't the fairy tale of the king with
        no clothes.... Gosh I hate those brain farts!

        > After all, Harold
        > supports this chela's dream when he does not deny its validity. It
        > seems that anyone can fill in the blank pages by using their own
        > vivid imaginations! Therefore, if you can write your own Shariyat,
        > why not be your own mahanta! : )

        LOL, I was saying this during the last several years of my
        membership. At the last HI retreats I attended, I questioned other
        HI's during a round table "why can't we write our own discourses when
        the eckankrap ones dry up..." and shared that I HAD started doing
        just that!

        Yes, eventually we do come to realise we are our own Mahanta /
        Master/ etc. Sadly Harold will never encourage this in his fake
        teachings!
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
          Quarterly H.I. Letter articles are current instructions
          for H.I.s. This one contains the instructions to improve
          communication within the ECK community. However,
          Klemp never follows his own advice. Twitchell,
          too, uses 'BUT' often in the Shariyat... Klemp does, as
          well, in his current books.

          However, what's incredible is that Klemp continues
          to use "BUT" in his Members Only articles still today!

          Klemp states that using 'BUT' is "limiting" and shows
          you've stopped "listening" and produces a constant
          stream of "contradictions."

          What a hypocrite! Or, is Klemp just oblivious! Either way it
          shows that he is Not a "Master" of anything, except, deceit
          and trickery (an agent of Kal), and is Unconscious of
          even his own (Mental Plane) words. How can HK, therefore,
          be higher in consciousness than a 3rd Initiate when he hasn't
          mastered the 4th Plane?!

          Prometheus wrote:

          [ME]:
          > This is where Klemp talks about Not using "Ifs" "Ands" and "Buts"
          > within the Eck community and forgets to follow his own advice in:
          > the Letter of Light, The Mystic World, in this H.I. Letter or when
          > addressing Eckists in "Those Wonderful Eck Masters (pg.211)!" Klemp
          > is just all talk and is mentioning this quote from Kant to sound
          > well read and intelligent, like G.W. Bush, who is Klemp's hero and
          > fellow deceiver. The bigger question is why are these words okay for
          > public use and Not for Eckists (other than Klemp)? LOL!

          > [HK] "Next, I need to translate those images into today's language.
          > That's why much of my writing is simple. It leaves less room for
          > misinterpreting and makes translating into other languages easier."

          > [Me] The Shariyats Do Not use "simple" language and they are
          > the "Holy Books" of Eckankar and are offered to the foreign public.
          > Is Klemp thinking about simplifying them? It is not so much the
          > language that HK uses as to the content. Klemp must be reading these
          > posts for him to be so defensive about this and needing to explain
          > himself.

          > [HK] "I take care to translate the images from the ECK to human
          > language as accurately as possible. They flow through directly in a
          > burst."

          > [Me] How does something "flow" in a "burst?" It would help if Klemp
          > (the Mahanta) would use the correct choice of words! Perhaps he
          > should have said that, They "come" through directly in a burst or
          > that They "appear" or "manifest" directly in a burst. These sound
          > better, make more sense, and are more accurate!

          > [HK] "Many are sharing their ideas from the mental arena, and it
          > uplifts people. I look at the ideas and thoughts of philosophers."

          > [Me] Really! I though that all of these past ideas and thoughts were
          > below the consciousness of the current Eck teachings! If the
          > consciousness of Twitchell is lower that today's Mahanta
          > Consciousness what about the past thoughts and ideas of non-Masters
          > or even non-Living (in a physical body) Eck Masters?! What about the
          > consciousness of the Shariyats?

          > [HK] "One thing that strikes me about Immanuel Kant was something he
          > said that acts out an appreciation for life, which shows gratitude
          > in expression. He said, no ifs, ands, or buts. By that he meant.
          > make your statements clean and clear."

          > [Me] The B.S. meter is starting to rise higher! Question: Why does
          > Klemp view Kant's opinions so highly? I don't! Besides, where's the
          > gratitude by Not using these words Only to Eckists? Or at all? Weird
          > Harold!!!

          > [HK] "Suppose on
          e, for example, says to a student, 'Study hard if