Re: Another Look via the Shariyat- -Spiritual Slavery/Freedom

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hi Mish,
      I love your last sentence where you sum it all up! Twitchell even
      writes something, on PAGE 436 of the Shariyat 1&2, where he throws
      in some truth about Soul amist a spin where he states that the
      Mahanta and Sugmad are the same. Here's the quote:

      [PT] "The human form of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master is only
      the outward manifestation. His real form is one with that of Sugmad,
      as he always enjoys the bliss of divine reality. A TRUE SEEKER, SO
      HIMSELF, should contemplate the human form of the Mahanta as that of
      THIS MANNER." [my caps]

      I wonder when Eck High Initiates will be able to stand on their own
      spiritual feet? Do they still do Spiritual Exercises where they
      contemplate on the outer form of the Mahanta (Klemp)? When will they
      ever be able to "believe in and love the true Self" and "realize the
      form of the Supteme Being within himself."

      I also find Twitch's quote interesting when he states that the
      LEM/Mahanta "always enjoys the bliss of the divine reality" while he
      is calling chelas "losers" and being nasty to Temporary Postal
      Clerks, and demoting chelas to 1st Initiates! On the other hand
      Klemp may Not be a true Mahanta according to the Shariyat on pages
      111-112. Klemp was Not born on or near a large body of water and did
      Not have a virgin birth since he has an older brother!

      I found some interesting information on:

      This (above) site also gives 5 examples of where Twitchell copied
      information from "The Path of the Masters" and used it in the

      http://www.stormpages.com/truthbeknown66/ is also interesting.

      > mishmisha wrote:
      prometheus wrote:

      Twitch can't have it both ways and neither can Klemp! Perhaps HK
      just needs to do an update of Twitch's Shariyats and make some
      corrections. Or, maybe Klemp needs to write his own Holy Books, or
      maybe HK should just quit writing anything since it is all of the
      Kal! But, then again, books do make money and feeds the ego. (IMO) I
      don't see this being discontinued... do you? <smile>
      > Prometheus
      > Hi, All!
      I don't believe that Klemp will do an update or corrections of
      Twitchell's Shariyats. Klemp, IMO, does not intend to complete
      Volume III of the Shariyat either. It probably is just too difficult
      for him to do so. I mean he can't copy it from other religious
      sources for fear of being found out. I don't think he is getting
      that Inner Guidance to write it either, or he would--that's my
      From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," Klemp tells this story of a
      chela's dream concerning (pages 168-169) "the third section of the
      holy Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad:"
      "As she did her spiritual exercises one day, Eve found herself with
      the Mahanta and in full consciousness at a Golden Wisdom Temple.
      She'd risen to the soft white cloud with the Mahanta as in the past.
      However, this time there was a surprise of sorts for they'd arrived
      at a kind of mosque with a golden roof. An ECK Master with a beard
      greeted them at the door. (It was Rami Nuri) . . . . The party of
      three--the Mahanta, Eve, and Rami Nuri--made their way down a long
      hall, with Rami Nuri in the lead. They continued along a main
      corridor until an aisle branched off to the left. And there it was,
      the third section of the holy Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. The holy wisdom of
      God! Eve had expected to find sacred text greet her eyes, but it
      intrigued her to find not a single visible word in the whole volume.
      Not one word. But there was something: a beautiful, strong light
      surged from its pages, taking her breath away. And that was all Eve
      could remember of this remarkable experience."
      So, the third volume of the holy Shariyat contains no words at all;
      there's just light emitting from its pages. How convenient for
      Harold! LOL!
      Well, for those eckists who want to believe in these teachings, this
      little story, so much like the fairy tale of the king with no
      clothes, will answer the question of why there is no written
      Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, volume III. It, then, becomes very easy for
      these steadfast believers to imagine volume III's existence as
      nothing more than light shining from blank pages. After all, Harold
      supports this chela's dream when he does not deny its validity. It
      seems that anyone can fill in the blank pages by using their own
      vivid imaginations! Therefore, if you can write your own Shariyat,
      why not be your own mahanta! : )