Eckanker: 12/2005 H.I. Letter #3 ... Another Look via the Shariyat

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7 12:09 PM
      [HK] "Next, I need to translate those images into today's language.
      That's why much of my writing is simple. It leaves less room for
      misinterpreting and makes translating into other languages easier."

      [HK] "I take care to translate the images from the ECK to human
      language as accurately as possible. They flow through directly in a
      burst."

      [HK] "Many are sharing their ideas from the mental arena, and it
      uplifts people. I look at the ideas and thoughts of philosophers."

      The following is from The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad Books 1&2 page 200.

      [PT] "Man insists upon talk and exposition but the ECK cannot be put
      into words... The problem here, however, is that a spoken language
      is the expression of the Kal... Philosophy and wordly religion
      describe the Sugmad in negative language... Actually, there is no
      vocabulary that can express the truth of the existence of Reality...
      This is the problem of language: it exists only on the mental realm
      to express itself vocally to the external world."

      Therefore, anything spoken or written is of the Kal! This includes
      all that Klemp says or writes! Why then would Eckists defend "words"
      that are all Kalistic, unless, they too are agents of the Kal?

      This reminded me of something Klemp says in his Autobiography on
      page 331. "As I had been pounding out the account on my typewriter,
      a great spiritual energy was released that ran head-on against the
      normal, everyday vibrations of Las Vegas. This caused a terrible
      collision between the ECK and Kal forces. The positive and negative
      energies... This is my handiwork, I thought, not a little in awe."

      Amazing, since Klemp was just a Second Initiate (and LEM in training)
      at the time! However, since Twitch has stated that all that is
      spoken or written is of the Kal then I can see how more of Klemp's
      negativity from writing his book added to the storm! Does he also
      take credit for Hurricane Katrina from doing more writing?

      Here's a tidbit that could cover the Q & A portion of the Letter of
      Light and The Mystic World and certainly addresses the Vahana
      mission in general.

      [PT] "Anyone asking about ECK does not know ECK. Although one may
      hear about ECK he does not really know about ECK. There is no such
      thing as asking about ECK. There is no such thing as answering such
      questions."

      Get the point? There's more!

      [PT] "To ask a question that cannot be answered is vain, and to
      answer a question that cannot be answered is unreal."

      I wonder if Klemp has read this before?

      [PT] "And anyone who meets the vain with the unreal is one who has
      no physical perception of the universe; no mental or spiritual
      perception of the origin of existence." [page 259]

      Here's more:
      [PT] "The extrovertive mystic is generally one who finds all things
      identical--such as grass being the same as stone--although each is
      different. Mostly these extroverts are the poets, metaphysicians,
      and religious writers." [page 203]

      Isn't Klemp a religious writer? Yes he is! Eckankar is the Religion
      of the L & S of God and Klemp writes about his religion! Therefore,
      Klemp could very easily fall into this category of EXTROVERTIVE
      MYSTIC since he is a "religious writer."

      NOW TWITCH CONTRADICTS HIMSELF AS HE CONTINUES:

      [PT] "What they are saying is a complete PARADOX, in fact
      contradictory. But PARADOX is one of the common characteristics of
      mysticism. PARADOXES arise because the chela is dealing with the
      elements of psychic power, better known as the Kal force. THE KAL
      DEALS IN MYSTERY and PARADOX, for everything in its universe
      consists of dichotomies." [page 203, my caps]

      Now, let's go to page 475 where Twitch is talking about the Tenth
      Circle of Initiation.

      [PT] "Life is given only by the Sugmad, and it is found that when
      one goes into this plane he must have true direction. It is the way
      to the Godhead, yet it is not the way, and it is this PARADOX that
      brings about true wisdom for those concerned in the Tenth Circle, or
      the Anami Lok plane." [my caps]

      Twitch can't have it both ways and neither can Klemp! Perhaps HK
      just needs to do an update of Twitch's Shariyats and make some
      corrections. Or, maybe Klemp needs to write his own Holy Books, or
      maybe HK should just quit writing anything since it is all of the
      Kal! But, then again, books do make money and feeds the ego. (IMO) I
      don't see this being discontinued... do you? <smile>

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8 9:32 PM

        Twitch can't have it both ways and neither can Klemp! Perhaps HK
        just needs to do an update of Twitch's Shariyats and make some
        corrections. Or, maybe Klemp needs to write his own Holy Books, or
        maybe HK should just quit writing anything since it is all of the
        Kal! But, then again, books do make money and feeds the ego. (IMO) I
        don't see this being discontinued... do you? <smile>

        Prometheus

        Hi, All!

        I don't believe that Klemp will do an update or corrections of
        Twitchell's Shariyats. Klemp, IMO, does not intend to complete
        Volume III of the Shariyat either. It probably is just too difficult
        for him to do so. I mean he can't copy it from other religious
        sources for fear of being found out. I don't think he is getting
        that Inner Guidance to write it either, or he would--that's my
        opinion!

        From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," Klemp tells this story of a
        chela's dream concerning (pages 168-169) "the third section of the
        holy Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad:"

        "As she did her spiritual exercises one day, Eve found herself with
        the Mahanta and in full consciousness at a Golden Wisdom Temple.
        She'd risen to the soft white cloud with the Mahanta as in the past.
        However, this time there was a surprise of sorts for they'd arrived
        at a kind of mosque with a golden roof. An ECK Master with a beard
        greeted them at the door. (It was Rami Nuri) . . . .
        The party of three--the Mahanta, Eve, and Rami Nuri--made their way
        down a long hall, with Rami Nuri in the lead. They continued along a
        main corridor until an aisle branched off to the left. And there it
        was, the third section of the holy Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad.
        The holy wisdom of God!
        Eve had expected to find sacred text greet her eyes, but it
        intrigued her to find not a single visible word in the whole volume.
        Not one word. But there was something: a beautiful, strong light
        surged from its pages, taking her breath away. And that was all Eve
        could remember of this remarkable experience."

        So, the third volume of the holy Shariyat contains no words at all;
        there's just light emitting from its pages. How convenient for
        Harold! LOL!

        Well, for those eckists who want to believe in these teachings, this
        little story, so much like the fairy tale of the king with no
        clothes, will answer the question of why there is no written
        Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, volume III. It, then, becomes very easy for
        these steadfast believers to imagine volume III's existence as
        nothing more than light shining from blank pages. After all, Harold
        supports this chela's dream when he does not deny its validity. It
        seems that anyone can fill in the blank pages by using their own
        vivid imaginations! Therefore, if you can write your own Shariyat,
        why not be your own mahanta! : )

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10 9:55 AM
          Hi Mish,
          I re-read HK's account of this Spiritual Exercise of Eve's where she
          was in "full consciousness at a Golden Wisdom Temple" with him. I
          wonder why Klemp had to point out that it was "Rami Nuri" that
          greeted them since she was in "full consciousness?" Does
          Klemp's "full consciousness" comment mean that Eve is also an Eck
          Master?

          Aren't there supposed to be 12 Shariyats! If this was the "third
          section" then this experience took place on the Causal Plane...
          right?! But wait! The Eckankar Lexicon on page 172 has Rami Nuri
          (the letter M appears on his forehead) guarding the Shariyat One on
          the physical plane and on Venus!

          So, why couldn't Eve read this Shariyat? I guess Eckists are
          expected to fill in the blanks with their imaginations and Not look
          at details. Klemp should have started the story with, Once upon a
          time! Rami Nuri does Not guard the "third section" of the Shariyat
          according to the Eckankar LexiCon. Details, details! Then again,
          Klemp can change anything and anyone around as he sees fit... right!
          He's got the power! And Eckists need to trust him because they would
          have nothing otherwise. Except, they are still Soul and have their
          own power as their own Mahanta or Whatever. Rami Nuri was actually
          Eve's Higher Self! Eckists don't need the mahanta middle man to come
          between them and GOD/SUGMAD. Really! This is why there are so many
          contradictions. Eckankar is made-up, distorted, and borrowed to give
          the top few incomes and to give its followers hope (and
          distractions) as do other religions. Except, with Eckankar, paid
          membership is mandatory! LOL!

          Prometheus

          mishmisha wrote:

          Hi, All!

          I don't believe that Klemp will do an update or corrections of
          Twitchell's Shariyats. Klemp, IMO, does not intend to complete
          Volume III of the Shariyat either. It probably is just too difficult
          for him to do so. I mean he can't copy it from other religious
          sources for fear of being found out. I don't think he is getting
          that Inner Guidance to write it either, or he would--that's my
          opinion!

          From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," Klemp tells this story of a
[...]

          Mish
        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 23 7:02 AM
            <mishmisha9@...> wrote:
            > Eve had expected to find sacred text greet her eyes, but it
            > intrigued her to find not a single visible word in the whole
            volume. Not one word. But there was something: a beautiful, strong
            light surged from its pages, taking her breath away. And that was all
            Eve could remember of this remarkable experience."

            > So, the third volume of the holy Shariyat contains no words at all;
            > there's just light emitting from its pages. How convenient for
            > Harold! LOL!

            Actually Mish, I saw this in a movie but can't recall the name of it
            right now. Came out about 10 or more years ago. My children and I
            watched it together. I'm pretty sure it was a Children's type movie
            on *lessons*. I'll have to ask them if they recall the name when they
            get home from school. And it wasn't the fairy tale of the king with
            no clothes.... Gosh I hate those brain farts!

            > After all, Harold
            > supports this chela's dream when he does not deny its validity. It
            > seems that anyone can fill in the blank pages by using their own
            > vivid imaginations! Therefore, if you can write your own Shariyat,
            > why not be your own mahanta! : )

            LOL, I was saying this during the last several years of my
            membership. At the last HI retreats I attended, I questioned other
            HI's during a round table "why can't we write our own discourses when
            the eckankrap ones dry up..." and shared that I HAD started doing
            just that!

            Yes, eventually we do come to realise we are our own Mahanta /
            Master/ etc. Sadly Harold will never encourage this in his fake
            teachings!
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
              Quarterly H.I. Letter articles are current instructions
              for H.I.s. This one contains the instructions to improve
              communication within the ECK community. However,
              Klemp never follows his own advice. Twitchell,
              too, uses 'BUT' often in the Shariyat... Klemp does, as
              well, in his current books.

              However, what's incredible is that Klemp continues
              to use "BUT" in his Members Only articles still today!

              Klemp states that using 'BUT' is "limiting" and shows
              you've stopped "listening" and produces a constant
              stream of "contradictions."

              What a hypocrite! Or, is Klemp just oblivious! Either way it
              shows that he is Not a "Master" of anything, except, deceit
              and trickery (an agent of Kal), and is Unconscious of
              even his own (Mental Plane) words. How can HK, therefore,
              be higher in consciousness than a 3rd Initiate when he hasn't
              mastered the 4th Plane?!

              Prometheus wrote:

              [ME]:
              > This is where Klemp talks about Not using "Ifs" "Ands" and "Buts"
              > within the Eck community and forgets to follow his own advice in:
              > the Letter of Light, The Mystic World, in this H.I. Letter or when
              > addressing Eckists in "Those Wonderful Eck Masters (pg.211)!" Klemp
              > is just all talk and is mentioning this quote from Kant to sound
              > well read and intelligent, like G.W. Bush, who is Klemp's hero and
              > fellow deceiver. The bigger question is why are these words okay for
              > public use and Not for Eckists (other than Klemp)? LOL!

              > [HK] "Next, I need to translate those images into today's language.
              > That's why much of my writing is simple. It leaves less room for
              > misinterpreting and makes translating into other languages easier."

              > [Me] The Shariyats Do Not use "simple" language and they are
              > the "Holy Books" of Eckankar and are offered to the foreign public.
              > Is Klemp thinking about simplifying them? It is not so much the
              > language that HK uses as to the content. Klemp must be reading these
              > posts for him to be so defensive about this and needing to explain
              > himself.

              > [HK] "I take care to translate the images from the ECK to human
              > language as accurately as possible. They flow through directly in a
              > burst."

              > [Me] How does something "flow" in a "burst?" It would help if Klemp
              > (the Mahanta) would use the correct choice of words! Perhaps he
              > should have said that, They "come" through directly in a burst or
              > that They "appear" or "manifest" directly in a burst. These sound
              > better, make more sense, and are more accurate!

              > [HK] "Many are sharing their ideas from the mental arena, and it
              > uplifts people. I look at the ideas and thoughts of philosophers."

              > [Me] Really! I though that all of these past ideas and thoughts were
              > below the consciousness of the current Eck teachings! If the
              > consciousness of Twitchell is lower that today's Mahanta
              > Consciousness what about the past thoughts and ideas of non-Masters
              > or even non-Living (in a physical body) Eck Masters?! What about the
              > consciousness of the Shariyats?

              > [HK] "One thing that strikes me about Immanuel Kant was something he
              > said that acts out an appreciation for life, which shows gratitude
              > in expression. He said, no ifs, ands, or buts. By that he meant.
              > make your statements clean and clear."

              > [Me] The B.S. meter is starting to rise higher! Question: Why does
              > Klemp view Kant's opinions so highly? I don't! Besides, where's the
              > gratitude by Not using these words Only to Eckists? Or at all? Weird
              > Harold!!!

              > [HK] "Suppose on
              e, for example, says to a student, 'Study hard if