Female ECK Masters, Kata Daki and ECK Master in the making Joan Klemp!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2006
      From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 62, there is this
      description of the female ECK Master, Kata Daki:

      "Kata Daki (KAH-tah DAH-kee) is an ECK Master in the Ancient Order
      of the Vairai Adepts, who is a woman. Although her true age is
      beyond belief, she appears to be in her midtwenties to early
      thirties. Like all ECK Masters, she serves the Sugmad (God) by
      helping others find the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master."

      From page 63, Klemp writes:

      "Before we get too far along, we need to say a word about the female
      members in the Vairagi Order. There are precious few of them in
      relation to the number of males, and it is for a good reason.

      In past ages, and sometimes even today, it was easier for a male to
      move about in harsh societies and environments. So a Soul that had
      earned the right to incarnate into a lifetime devoted to the quest
      for Mastership often chose a male body. It was simply easier to get
      around in."

      So, there are not, as we know, as many female eck masters; however,
      the reason is that in the past it was harder as a female to move
      around in society. Souls who wanted to achieve mastership most of
      the time chose to incarnate as males. Today, it is not as difficult;
      therefore, we can expect to see more female ECK Masters today--this
      is what Klemp is implying IMO!

      All ECK Masters "help others find the Mahanta, the Living ECK
      Master," and it seems that Joan is doing this in some chelas'
      dreams. Klemp writes stories in which Joan is appearing in dreams
      and introducing/taking chelas to meet the Master! The following two
      excerpts from "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" demonstrate that Joan is
      in the process or has achieved Eck Mastership. How else is she
      showing up in these dreams if she is not a master or a master in
      training? I don't believe that anything has ever been written about
      wives (Gail?) of any other L.E.M./Mahanta appearing in chelas'
      dreams. The fact that Joan is doing this is highly unusual and
      suspect! LOL!

      From page 101, Klemp writes this story:

      A chela named Robert "awoke in a lifelike dream.
      A woman approached him.
      'I'm Harold Klemp's wife,' she said. 'I want to welcome you to
      Eckankar. My husband will help you anytime and in any way he can.'
      then Wah Z (a name for me on the inner planes), the Inner Master,
      entered the room.
      His wife continued, 'I want to introduce you to my husband.'
      Wah Z repeated, 'Yes, I will help you in any way I can.'"

      So there we have it--clearly, Joan is helping others in dreams to
      find the mahanta, so doesn't this make her an eck master?? And as
      such she can be in training to become the next L.E.M.! I think this
      might be the preparation that is paving the way for Klemp to put his
      wife right up there beside him in leadership. Joan will be the next
      L.E.M. serving with her aging husband Harold who will maintain the
      mahantaship!

      Here's an excerpt from one other story, page 234, in another chela's
      dream:

      "One day Kate was delivering a package to the Master's house. Joan,
      his wife, brought her into the kitchen, where the Master stood at
      the kitchen sink. He was preparing dinner. . . . "

      Once again the eck master Joan is linking a chela up with the
      Master! Doesn't this make one wonder how and why Joan is appearing
      in chelas' dreams! Isn't she intruding? Or is it because she is
      indeed an eck master, a female one, just like Kata Daki? Perhaps,
      the reason why Joan was so upset with the temporary postal clerk
      (09/2003 H.I. Letter story that has been discussed previously in
      some other posts/archived on this site)is because he failed to
      recognize who she really was, a very important and to be respected
      eck master! LOL!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
        Hi Mish,
        I'm amazed that most Eckists don't question the "Catch-22" tactics
        of Klemp and of (Twitchell's) Eckankar dogma!

        In the 12/2005 H.I. Letter HK states that Eckists will "say to the
        Mahanta (Inner Master). 'I am so happy!' PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T HAD YOUR
        EXPERIENCES WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. SO WE
        DON'T SHARE MUCH." [My Caps]

        Actually, the sharing of stories are the foundation of the
        Vahana/missionary effort!

        Klemp is really saying "we don't share much" because he doesn't want
        any Eck stories "shared" that haven't been Approved and Edited! He
        really just doesn't want anyone to top him on nuttiness!

        I'd also like to make more comments below. [*****]

        mishmisha wrote:

        From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 62, there is this
        description of the female ECK Master, Kata Daki:

        "Kata Daki (KAH-tah DAH-kee) is an ECK Master in the Ancient Order
        of the Vairai Adepts, who is a woman. Although her true age is
        beyond belief, she appears to be in her midtwenties to early
        thirties. Like all ECK Masters, she serves the Sugmad (God) by
        helping others find the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master."

        *****What is more "beyond belief" is the Eck Master Asoki who is
        over 62,000 years old, and living on Venus in his physical body!
        (pg.13 Eckankar Lexicon)

        From page 63, Klemp writes:

        "Before we get too far along, we need to say a word about the female
        members in the Vairagi Order. There are precious few of them in
        relation to the number of males, and it is for a good reason.

        In past ages, and sometimes even today, it was easier for a male to
        move about in harsh societies and environments. So a Soul that had
        earned the right to incarnate into a lifetime devoted to the quest
        for Mastership often chose a male body. It was simply easier to get
        around in."

        *****Isn't it a contradiction that there are Female Eck Masters when
        I was always told that nothing negative (like the negative female
        atom) could exist in the pure positive God Worlds, and this is why a
        female could Not be the LEM/Mahanta! Of course, Kata Daki was not
        really looked at (or was overlooked) by the few Eckists who read
        Twitchell's "Eckankar Dictionary." Or, it could be that Eckists were
        told to "go to the inner" with their questions. Klemp is definitely
        making room for Joan!

        So, there are not, as we know, as many female eck masters; however,
        the reason is that in the past it was harder as a female to move
        around in society. Souls who wanted to achieve mastership most of
        the time chose to incarnate as males. Today, it is not as difficult;
        therefore, we can expect to see more female ECK Masters today--this
        is what Klemp is implying IMO!

        *****Yes, Soul is neither male or female, therefore, the excuse was
        that if a Soul was destined to be the LEM/Mahanta that It would
        incarnate as a male. However, there are many other possibilities
        and, actually, the whole copyrighted "Eck Master" thing is just
        fiction anyway!

        All ECK Masters "help others find the Mahanta, the Living ECK
        Master," and it seems that Joan is doing this in some chelas'
        dreams. Klemp writes stories in which Joan is appearing in dreams
        and introducing/taking chelas to meet the Master! The following two
        excerpts from "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" demonstrate that Joan is
        in the process or has achieved Eck Mastership. How else is she
        showing up in these dreams if she is not a master or a master in
        training? I don't believe that anything has ever been written about
        wives (Gail?) of any other L.E.M./Mahanta appearing in chelas'
        dreams. The fact that Joan is doing this is highly unusual and
        suspect! LOL!

        *****I have no doubt that Joan is a 9th and maybe a 10th Initiate!
        Being a 10th would qualify her for Eck Mastership! LOL!

        From page 101, Klemp writes this story:

        A chela named Robert "awoke in a lifelike dream. A woman approached
        him. 'I'm Harold Klemp's wife,' she said. 'I want to welcome you to
        Eckankar. My husband will help you anytime and in any way he can.'
        then Wah Z (a name for me on the inner planes), the Inner Master,
        entered the room. His wife continued, 'I want to introduce you to my
        husband.' Wah Z repeated, 'Yes, I will help you in any way I can.'"

        *****I find the actual dream, without Klemp's embellishments, to
        lack detail. The dream words were, "I'm Harold Klemp's wife. I want
        to welcome you to Eckankar. My husband will help you anytime and in
        any way he can. I want to introduce you to my husband. Yes, I will
        help you in any way I can." Doesn't this sound like robots talking!
        Plus, why is "Harold Klemp's wife" welcoming a "chela" to Eckankar!
        Wasn't the chela welcomed by an Eck Master or the Mahanta when they
        got the 1st Initiation in the dream state!

        So there we have it--clearly, Joan is helping others in dreams to
        find the mahanta, so doesn't this make her an eck master?? And as
        such she can be in training to become the next L.E.M.! I think this
        might be the preparation that is paving the way for Klemp to put his
        wife right up there beside him in leadership. Joan will be the next
        L.E.M. serving with her aging husband Harold who will maintain the
        mahantaship!

        Here's an excerpt from one other story, page 234, in another chela's
        dream:

        "One day Kate was delivering a package to the Master's house. Joan,
        his wife, brought her into the kitchen, where the Master stood at
        the kitchen sink. He was preparing dinner. . . . "

        *****Isn't it nice that the LEM/Mahanta was preparing dinner! Gosh,
        he's just like you and me... is the message isn't it! And yes, once
        again (Co-LEM) Joan is directing the chela to Klemp!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2006
          In Klemp's latest book, "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," Klemp is
          subtly introducing his wife Joan as an eck master. In previous
          posts, I cited passages from the book that point to that
          manipulation and intent, which I believe suggests that Klemp will
          try to position Joan as the next L.E.M. or co-L.E.M. while he
          maintains the mahantaship in his declining years. I think Klemp is
          feeling fragile and vulnerable, and probably fears that the karma he
          has so justly earned will soon bite him in the arse! He needs the
          most loyal follower, who would be Joan (or at least, one would think
          she is strongly loyal to her husband), the one person who would not
          betray him ss the Seat of Power makes a shift! : )

          Referring to the Eck Masters, Klemp wrote in "Those Wonderful ECK
          Masters," pages 165-166: "These God-Realized beings exist soley to
          serve the Sugmad (God) in true humility. . . .
          Thus they willingly and gladly follow the lead of the Mahanta, the
          Living ECK Master, for they know he is God's own anointed. It is the
          reason a student of ECK may report seeing both the Mahanta and
          another ECK Master in a spiritual experience."

          Since Klemp wrote in this book about Joan appearing in two chelas'
          dreams, it seems that this comment substantiates that in Klemp's
          mind Joan is an Eck Master! How else would she be showing up in
          other chelas' dreams, if she were not?? Klemp is weaseling her in
          for sure, but I wonder how many chelas reading this dumb book are
          realizing Joan has reached mastership? Or are they just reading
          without comprehending the "real" meaning of Klemp's words and his
          purpose?

          No wonder both Klemp and Joan were all out of sorts with that poor
          temporary postal clerk when he didn't treat Joan special and
          differently from any other customer that day--doing his job the
          right way and following the law of economy just didn't sit well
          with these two "wonderful" eck masters, when applied to them!
          Apparently, they believe they are above the law! LOL!

          From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 62, there is this

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
            Hi Mish,
            Eckists think they have a special linkup with the Mahanta. However,
            when we former Eckists can have insight into HK's game plan what
            does this tell them about their inner communication with their
            Mahanta! Our knowledge of Klemp's "modus operandi" invalidates their
            Master/chela connection! This also proves that the Mahanta is a
            fraud!

            As I have mentioned before, Kata Daki was created by Twitch for the
            benefit of his young wife Gail (Twitch was 33 years older!). The "No
            female as LEM" and "No Soul Mate Theory" stances were put into place
            by Paul, later on, when Gail was found cheating with Gross!

            Yes, HK is planning to have Joan take over more and more. To do this
            she has to have special power and authority over Peter and the rest
            of the crew. Afterall, HK can't even show up once a month for an EWS
            at the Temple! His plan of making Joan the LEM or Co-LEM will draw
            more people into the Temple and allow himself (the Mahanta) to
            become even more reclusive and unattainable on the physical. This
            will give him (and his believers) even more separation from reality,
            and make him into a more worshipped, mysterious, and magical super-
            human-super-Soul! Both illusion and delusion will increase, for
            Eckists, as this New Stage emerges! Anyway, that's the way I see it!
            LOL!

            Prometheus

            mishmisha wrote:

[...]

            From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 62, there is this

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2008
              This is a repost of message #1081, Jan. 2006 that should be a fun
              revisit. In this message, I pointed out what I saw as Klemp's attempt
              at preparing chelas for Joan becoming an eck master and possibly a
              co-l.e.m. Klemp was at a low point, I believe, when he wrote his
              book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" (2005). Ford Johnson had
              caused a roar when leaving eckankar and setting up his own
              movement, and of course, Klemp then as now is continuing to age.
              The wolves are at his feet, more than ready to take over when Klemp
              steps down. But of course, he's not ready yet so it seems he needs
              to enlist Joan into helping him maintain his power and position.
              I do suspect in pointing out this plan in early 2006 that Klemp
              has delayed implementing it. It was sort of a tease to have Joan on
              stage singing at the EWWS 2007, but of course, Klemp did show
              cruelty toward her--it had to be humiliating and embarrassing to
              Joan for Klemp to say she talks too much and sometimes at home
              he has to tell her to close her mouth . . . . Anyway, here's the old
              post that suggests that Klemp has or had a plan underfoot when
              writing his book--and might I add, Klemp's writing style and its quality
              seems to be at a 5th grade reading comprehension level. I suppose
              this is the level of new chelas he prefers for some reason! LOL!
              Enjoy!

              From "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 62, there is this