Eckanker: 12/2005 H.I. Letter... More Dumbing Down by Klemp

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Klemp lacks discernment as he uses "common, and everyday terms" with
      both non-Eckists and High Initiates!

      [HK] "First, briefly, a curious phenomenon in the spiritual works,
      the Spotlight of ECK (Holy Spirit)."

      [Me] Shouldn't High Initiates know that the "ECK" is the "(Holy
      Spirit)" without this being pointed out! Isn't this assumed?

      I've noticed that Klemp's lack of discrimination is also very
      apparent with his comments in "Those Wonderful Eck Masters" when he
      discusses a dream where he is asked about his tenure as LEM. This
      should have been a Mystic World article and Not for the general
      public to see! It is obvious that Klemp is using books, for the
      public, as a hallmark or easy reference (versus Mystic World
      articles) for those Eck chelas who have questions about the workings
      of the org. However, these comments (and others) are very
      inappropriate and are confusing to explain when the book is used in
      an intro or a book discussion as an educational/Vahana tool! The
      Fubbi and Columbus legend/fact is bad enough to swallow! LOL! These
      comments and others about the workings of the Eckankar hierarchy
      should be reserved for a "members only" book. Klemp has lost his
      perspective... what little he had!

      [HK] "When someone is under consideration for more responsibility,
      THE ECK brings out all the bugs under his rug. IT REVEALS HIS TRUE
      STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. BY WORD OR DEED he shows whether or not he
      is ready for that new position. You may, in time, learn the art of
      recognizing the Spotlight of ECK too." [My Caps]

      [Me] Klemp seems to have a sh_t load of "bugs under his rug!" LOL!
      <still laughing> It seems HK is looking into the mirror (ironically)
      as he is writing this! HK has revealed his true state of
      consciousness and it's not very high... even in Astral terms! When
      Klemp calls his own chelas "losers" (pg. 211, TWEM) his own words
      in this 12/2005 H.I. Letter, "The ECK... It reveals his true state
      of consciousness. By word or deed..." should also apply to himself!
      Once again, HK talks the talk and doesn't walk the walk!

      Klemp never holds himself to the same high standards that he expects
      of others. This is because his words are empty of true wisdom or
      honesty, and are designed only to manipulate. Look, once again, at
      those nasty comments Klemp makes to that Temporary Postal Clerk in
      the 09/2003 H.I. Letter and remember HK's words in this 12/2005 H.I.
      Letter, "The ECK... It reveals his true state of consciousness. By
      word or deed..."

      The true ECK/SPIRIT is revealing to Eckists, in Klemp's own words
      and deeds, that Klemp is actually a liar and a false Master. I'll
      post more evidence later.