Klemp's Stupid Comments From: "Those Wonderful Eck Masters"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hello Mish,
      When you get the chance could you do a list and quote HK's stupid
      comments from his new book? The "loser" versus "winner" quotes are
      great! I also like the Columbus, Fubbi, and Rebazar comments where HK
      claims this "legend" (fable or myth) about this "protein" mission of
      Fubbi's is a "fact!" LOL!

      Which, however, was the myth (legend)? Was it the story about the
      reason (protein) for Columbus going to the New World, or that Fubbi
      and Rebazar "inspired" Columbus to sail, or is the real Myth the
      existance of Fubbi and Rebazar?! Did some truth seep in
      unintentionally?

      Could you also list the stupid comments about Joan showing up in
      dreams and any other goofy statements that you have discovered?

      Thanks,