Re:Eckankar continues to write history

  • pretujari
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
      Hi Mish,
      I thought Twitch said it was Rebarzar Tarzs who inspired and disguised
      himself as one of Columbus' sailors. The story as you pointed out is a
      myth, and a rehash of what Twitch wrote. The Europeans were too weak
      from lack of proper nutrition that they couldn't even do spiritual
      exercises? What crap is this, for crying out loud?! And Eckists are
      lapping this up?

      Pretujari
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "pretujari"
        <pretujari@y...> wrote:

        Hi Mish,
        I thought Twitch said it was Rebarzar Tarzs who inspired and
        disguised himself as one of Columbus' sailors. The story as you
        pointed out is a myth, and a rehash of what Twitch wrote. The
        Europeans were too weak from lack of proper nutrition that they
        couldn't even do spiritual exercises? What crap is this, for crying
        out loud?! And Eckists are lapping this up?

        Pretujari

        In the chapter devoted to Rebazar Tarzs, in "Those Wonderful ECK
        Masters," page 95, HK had this comment about Rebazar's connection
        with Columbus:

        "ECK legend, in fact, has it that Rebazar, along with Fubbi Quantz,
        was involved with the inner guidance of Christopher Columbus."

        Interesting that HK uses the term "legend" in regards to this fable
        he and Twitch have made up! : )

        The excerpt I quoted in my earlier post about Fubbi is actually
        located on page 27 of the book. I believe it is posted with the
        wrong page number in my earlier post. Sorry about that!

        I want to thank Jackie Harriz and Cher on Chela Chat for drawing my
        attention to HK's newest book--I was amused by their comments of
        resonating with HK's "loser" statement. LOL! I really didn't want to
        invest in it, but I am finding it fun to explore. I will have more
        to add later, especially concerning Joan becoming the next L.E.M.!

        Mish

        P.S. Yes, I agree, it is crap--all crap, "Those Wonderful ECK
        Masters!" People who fall for this book, in particular, have to be
        really so needful that they shut out their gifts of discernment and
        discrimination.
      • Ed Kusi
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006
          I did a little check on Columbus and this is what I found. Apparently, he had wanted to sail west for a long time, about twenty years and have been looking for sponsors for the trip. King Ferdinand and his queen Isabella of Spain finally agreed to help after they finished with their war with the Mohammedans. As a naval adventurer, Columbus was motivated in finding a new route to Asia, since the Mohamedan Arabs had shut off the eastward land route. Also, Columbus knew about Marco Polo who sailed to China a hundred years before, and the riches of the Orient he reported. Columbus hoped to sail to India/China for gold and spices. That is why when he reached the Bahamas Islands he thought he was close to India, and called the natives Indians, giving the region the name of West Indies.
          Again, before embarking on his voyages, three of them, he extracted an agreement from his sponsors, the king and queen of Spain that he be made a governor of any new lands discovered and a share in the profits from them. I did not read any indication that Columbus' mission was to discover new lands to provide food for malnourished Europeans. Perhaps, someone can educate me if after its discovery America became the food basket of Europe.

          When Klemp wrote the articles about the tumultous times ahead in Eckankar in the time of the 4th LEM I wondered why. The tone of the articles was not so much the non-acceptance of the 4th LEM because he was not a 'mahanta' as because of something else. Is the trouble going to be because the 4th LEM is going to be a female, and precisely, Joan? Whatever it is, I foresee interesting things happening when the next Eckankar LEM is announced

          Pretu

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006
            Hello, Pretujari and All!

            Yes, the school I attended, like most of you, taught that Columbus'
            goal in sailing the seas was to find a new, safer, and possibly
            quicker route to the Indies. The Mohammedans as Pretujari states had
            shut down the passage ways, obstructing trade and killing travelers.
            It was the riches of the East that Europeans were seeking at that
            time, and a new and quicker route was needed and worth the
            investment of Columbus' exporation in that regard. The main goods
            that the colonialists of America traded/sold to Europe were tobacco
            and cotton. Those were the money crops.

            It is interesting how Klemp feels he can get away with his "re-
            write" of history! And the editors of his book, Joan Klemp, Anthony
            Moore, and Mary Carroll Moore obviously do not want to correct him.
            Well, yes, who would have the nerve to second guess this godman! LOL!

            This is the way Klemp looks at his chelas and readers, as stated in
            excerpts from pages 219-220, "Those Wonderful ECK Masters:"

            "The Mission Foretold"
            "Years earlier, in November 1978, the ECK-Vidya, ancient science of
            prophecy, had forecast a major shift in direction for Eckankar
            during my cycle as the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. ECK Master
            Fubbi Quantz revealed the task to me. He'd opened the window to the
            future and pointed to a water channel (the ECK teachings) that
            needed a brisk scrubbing. While cleaning it, I noticed how the
            entire channel was subdivided into scores of well-defined units.
            Each unit encompassed a certain time frame. And each represented the
            mission objective of a certain Living ECK Master from the past or
            future.
            The Water channel was like a plumbing pipe with a number of joints
            or elbow joints. The channel made a right-angled turn in my section.
            Fubbi Quantz said that during my term of office, the teachings of
            ECK would need a revamping, to present them in a fresh, new way. I
            was to introduce the high teaching of ECK into the everyday lives of
            people.
            . . .
            This prophecy is turning out as Fubbi Quantz had foreseen. The
            presentation of the ECK teachings in common, everyday terms makes
            them easy to understand by all who are ready to receive them.
            My section of the channel had linked two different directions in
            Eckankar. The previous section used an approach with a strong appeal
            for the metaphysicians, who love the intellectual side of such
            teachings. So that approach is already covered in the ECK teachings.
            But now comes an approach that meets the needs of people who must
            shop, put food on the table, and also find family time. . . .
            Every Master knows full well that the thrust of the teachings must
            address the consciousness of people today, because today's lessons
            are the most important of all. They help us build for tomorrow. . . "

            It seems that Klemp is saying that he is not aiming for
            intellectuals/thinkers in his writings and talks. He is after the
            common man who is too busy in his everyday life to give attention to
            details, but who wants some spiritual direction. Klemp is banking on
            the "dumbing down" of civilization and so I guess he thinks throwing
            in all this nonsense and made up history in the teachings will fly!
            Obviously it does, because so many of his chelas accept it, believe
            it or at the very least overlook it. The editors of his book
            certainly have! LOL!

            Of course, a critical thinking eckist, if there is such a person,
            would look at Klemp's statments, and ask shouldn't world
            consciousness have advanced with the aid of the mahanta and the eck
            masters? Seeing how Fubbi and Rebazzar "aided" Columbus, shouldn't
            the eck masters had aided others in the world to advance world
            consciousness? Shouldn't the consciousness within the eckankar ranks
            have also advanced? Yet, initiations have slowed down since Klemp
            has taken over. So why does Klemp persist in talking down to his
            chelas, telling dumb ignorant stories that contain misinformation
            and lies? It seems that Klemp is taking his chelas back into the
            dark ages--I suppose in order to control and maintain his power, in
            his life time, and as long as he can sit on his delusional throne.
            If you will notice, in all of Klemp's writings he will talk of the
            past and never mention current events--always goes back to the past
            with his stories and references, never addressing current
            happenings! This way, he feels he will not be contradicted, and
            those who do not question the accuracy of his "details" continue to
            re-enforce his belief in the lazy thinking (dumbing down) of his
            chelas. Thus, he feels that he can continue to mislead. The weeds in
            Klemp's garden that he gladly wants to be rid of are those chelas
            who still "think" on their own!

            Part of his plan, is to slide Joan in next to him, so that she can
            help him maintain his powerful position. She's the only one he can
            feel safe with--knowing what he himself did to Gross! : ) I have
            more to share on why I think Joan will be the next L.E.M.,
            hopefully, next post!

            Mish

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Ed Kusi

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006
              Hello Pretu,
              What about the connection Fubbi and Rebazar have with tobacco! It is
              true that three to four hundred years after Columbus stumbled onto
              the New World (or was he misdirected by Rebazar?) that grain,
              cotton, tobacco, etc. were (and are today) heavily exported to
              Europe. However, many these plants and animals were introduced to
              the U.S. from other areas of the world or were developed through
              genetic engineering. And, not until the late 19th or early 20th
              Century was there the technical ability to be a bread basket for the
              world. Besides, this was/is big business and big politics and was/is
              not really a humanitarian mission to feed starving people or to
              provide "protein."

              Therefore, Fubbi and Rebazar helped to promote big business and the
              genocide of the native people. This was done through disease and
              murder, the killing off of their food or "protein" supply (buffalo,
              etc.), and the theft of their land where they also grew corn. Fubbi
              and Rebazar also "helped" introduced the entire world, early on, to
              the addiction and diseases caused by tobacco! Good one boys!

              Shouldn't these Eck Masters take credit for the negative effects of
              their actions and this "inspiration" as well! Klemp seems to leave
              this out of his little distorted stories. Then again, Fubbi and
              Rebazar aren't real in the first place! However, if Eckists do
              believe that these Eck Masters are real... then they need to answer
              for the negativity that they have also created!

              Prometheus