Re: daisy does america

  • Freefrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      I saw the same program on TV and thought it was hysterical! It was
      also kind of sad that so many people are predisposed to believing in
      horse shit as being the "truth" just because someone says they are
      telling them the honest truth. I think many adults are conditioned
      from childhood to be polite and not to openly doubt or question. This
      might start an arguement or even a fight, or some kind of conflict. We
      are so afraid of the conflict. Instead, I believe we should learn to
      have more fun with doubting and questioning, even ourselves, otherwise
      IMO we just stagnate and inertia takes over. Klemp is just blowing
      chunks, if you ask me. LOL So are his lackys, or should I say
      spiritual sluts. LOL THey'll believe anything, it seems.

      Freefrom

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jjamie1977"