Re: destiny

    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 18, 2006
      Hi, Leigh and All!

      Leigh, I really like the subject of destiny even if it seems fuzzy
      at times as to what destiny is for each of us, because the
      complexity of experiences we each have that are separate from one
      another, but yet we might or do find links that pull us together. Of
      course, there is free will and the choices we make. For instance,
      participating in groups and discussions that we find interesting or
      of concern.

      Right now, I am focused on debunking the fake religion called
      eckankar and discussing its myths and deceptions. It seems to be
      a "calling" for a time, because there are individuals who are
      looking to find out the other side of the e-cult! So, participating
      in these dicussions give me a certain satisfaction in helping to
      reveal those lies, and how such an org like eck can take away an
      individual's freedom of thought and impede spiritual growth.

      I also enjoy reading all the information and views others share on
      this message board. Very interesting stuff!

      I guess with destiny, most of us think of it as the ultimate trip?
      So, I agree with you that this message board is not that sort of
      destiny, but perhaps conversing with one another as we do here, is a
      part of our road to our ultimate destiny. For sure, eckankar was not
      our ultimate destiny--I think we can agree on that! : )

      Have you checked out the new yahoo group called Spiritual Survivors
      moderated by Pretujari? You can find his group on the Links page on
      this site. Very interesting discussions beginning over there. The
      destiny topic might be posted on that site as well.

      I do plan to continue posting on ESA--so I'm not leaving yet! In
      fact, I am really curious who Klemp will pass the Rod of Eck Power
      on to--perhaps, Joan? After all, it seems that she is showing up in
      chelas' dreams right along with the mahanta. Just how crowded can it
      get in eckists' dreams? I always thought two's company but three's a
      crowd! Sorry, Peter, Doug, Bob and all you other LEM wannabees! It's
      JOAN! If you don't think this is true, just ask KataDaki! LOL!

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:

      Now here's another question, if any of you care to respond, what
      brings us to this message board? How do we happen to be here? Is it
      destiny? I will say that I am enjoying this time and space with all
      of you.

      > > Mish
      >

      > Hi MIsh:
      First, let me say that if you leave/when you leave I'll
      miss you/miss your well reasoned posts and understanding. But I
      understand what you mean. Once you've said all you have to say,
      that's pretty much it. No reason to keep on and on, saying the same
      thing and especially when the message is, "I don't like this stuff,
      I'm done with it". In order to be done with something one has to be
      done with it. Revisiting it when you want to move on... well. Done
      is done. Not done is not done. Eh?

      As for your question about the message board. For me, no. It's not
      destiny that I'm here.

      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 3, 2006
        <ctecvie@...> wrote:

        This is a comment about the book "Those wonderful Eck masters" I
        found on one of the eck groups ... what a different it makes,
        doesn't it!! :-)
        Ingrid

        (PS but even chelas note that HK doesn't talk much about himself,
        does he! LOL!)

        ***********Quote**************

        Before sleep I looked up at the photo's of the ECK Masters on my
        bedroom wall. I then picked up my new ECK book titled "Those
        Wonderful ECK Masters" by Harold Klemp.

        When I first flicked through the pages I thought this book appears
        to be filled with only chela's encounters with the wonderful ECK
        Masters. I was more looking for Sri Harold's wisdom via his own
        heart and experiences. I soon learnt that this book is a wonderful
        mixture of both.

        It is my dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as I walk
        through the pages of this wonderful book.

        ***********Unquote**************

        Ingrid, it is interesting how receptive and accepting the chelas are
        to the pablum that HK feeds them! LOL! As to finding "Sri Harold's
        wisdom via his own heart and experience," it's not there! It is just
        a bunch of recycling. HK copies once more a bit of his history, but
        there are no real stories of heart coming from him. Rather, he feeds
        off the stories of chelas who imagine experiences with him and
        the "other" eck masters in their dreams. In fact, I plan to write a
        post about what HK says about using one's creative imagination to
        meet these "real" eck masters--seems rather contradictory, but since
        it is HK's wisdom, the chela is more than eager to believe what HK
        writes in this very dumb, brainwashing book! LOL!

        However, it is also interesting that this chela quoted mentions that
        it is his "dream to have an experience with each ECK Master as (he
        walks) through the pages of this wonderful book." I guess he has an
        awareness that it actually would not be possible to have any real
        experiences with these fake eck masters! : )