path of the masters

  • jjamie1977
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      let me share: a couple of years prior to my eck exodus, a friend
      called offering a lucrative part time job. i turned it down, but she
      continued to phone, saying she felt i would be right for the
      position. then, a problem came up, and i needed some extra cash. the
      point im making is that a number of things came together
      simultaneously, and i ended by taking the job.

      during my free time, i would explore the building i was working in.
      it was an old renovated railway station, and fascinating to explore.
      one day i found a book shop, with old books. i didn't go in, but kept
      thinking about it, and later felt compelled to go there.

      almost immediately i saw "path of the masters". i had never heard of
      it, but the title jumped out at me in a way that would sound silly if
      i tried to describe it. i bought the book, and somehow felt nervous
      of it.

      it was almost a year before i read the book. but when i did, i
      couldnt believe it. there was the whole of eckankar, in one volume.
      the only thing missing were the wierd elements, such as eck masters.
      and whole pages copied by twitchell.

      after that, my days in eckankar were numbered.

      jamie...