Those Wonderfully Created Eck Masters

  • pretujari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      In the case of the Eck Masters, James P. Davis, former Eckist and
      author of the book on the mahanta, 'The Rossetta Stone of God' summed
      it up beautifully. He wrote on the Truth-Seeker site:
      'I have decided that if men like Paul[Twitchell] and Darwin[Gross]
      and Harold[Klemp]were truly the best and brightest candidates that a
      band of high inner masters would chose to be the head of their order
      and be the chosen supreme channel for God on Earth then I was not
      interested in following such an order.
      ' On the other hand, I felt, if there is an order of very high
      masters similar to the Vairagi that Paul portrayed, I seriously doubted
      they would hitch their wagon to a movement like Eckankar.'

      Pretujari