Re: New file uploaded to EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2005
      This is an interesting file, and I will admit, of course, that I
      have not investigated fully the "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by
      Fritz Springmeier, but I did notice a discrepancy of information in
      the Kennedy bloodline/Illuminati connection when I first checked it
      out a few weeks ago. Basically, it tells me that before believeing
      all of this information, I would have to do a heap of investigating
      to validate all of the "facts" that Springmeier puts forth. Frankly,
      this would take up so much time that I am too lazy to give. : )

      Now, in his Introduction, Springmeier states: "I am not a conspiracy
      theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory."

      Well, if he is so sure of his facts, why does he make this mistake:

      "The Kennedy Bloodline

      To be a researcher and to be informed that the Kennedy family is a
      top 13 Illuminati family is akin to being told a needle is in a
      haystack. . . Fortunately, there is information that allows me to
      identify at least part of the Satanic Kennedy's from all the rest of
      the Kennedy's. . . .

      Kennedy Ties to Other Elite Families

      Again the ties between various Illuminati families is very
      involved, and a long unraveling process, similar to untying a set of
      bad knots confronts the researcher. . . . Jackie Bouvier Kennedy
      Onassis who married John F. Kennedy was tied to the Auchinclosses
      via her sister's marriage into the Auchincloss family. The
      Auchincloss are Scottish bloodline of the Illuminati."

      Oh, really! LOL! Mr. Springmeir has made a mistake! While there is a
      connection to the Auchincloss family, it is not via her sister
      marrying an Auchincloss. Rather, her mother, after divorcing
      Jacqueline Kennedy's father, married Hugh Auchincloss who became her
      step-father! So, it appears that Mr. Springmeir does not deal "with
      real facts" as he states in his introduction.

      Again, I would like to caution that the reader beware before buying
      into this very interesting information that is being sold to the
      public! When I noticed this one error of information, the caution
      light went on in my brain--what else and how much more is stretching
      the truth and the imagination in Mr. Stringmeier's book!!!

      The business of writing books is growing steadily everyday. You can
      even buy a ghost writer to write a book for you! It is a growing
      business. A person has to discern what is junk/crap from what is not!

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Bloodlines of the Illuminati.pdf
      > Uploaded by : electriczinger <dustyrose@c...>
      > Description : Bloodlines of the Illuminati
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      ines%20of%20the%20Illuminati.pdf