Like a Wild Cow

  • Freefrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
      To escape the chains of eck, yow must become like a WIld Cow! Do not
      be led to slaughter by the Kons of eck, Klemp and the others of the
      higher initiates of the art of the religious Kon. Run away, run away! ;-)

      QUESTIOIN AUTHORITY!!!

      From GOOGLE
      Cow Escapes Meat Plant, Dodges SUV, Train
      Friday, January 6, 2006

      GREAT FALLS, Mont. - A cow that escaped a slaughterhouse dodged
      vehicles, ran in front of a train, braved the icy Missouri River and
      took three tranquilizer darts before being recaptured six hours later.
      News of the heifer's adventures prompted a number of people to offer
      to buy the animal.

      The black, 1,200 pound heifer jumped a gate at the packing plant at
      around 5 a.m. Thursday and apparently wandered through residential
      areas. Police received reports at about 9:30 a.m. that it was in the
      middle of a busy intersection.

      Police tried to catch the cow, and had her wedged between a stock
      trailer and a fence, but the heifer barreled through the fence toward
      the river, nearly being hit by a Chevrolet Suburban.

      It was the first of many near-death experiences.

      With the police in pursuit, the cow ran toward the railroad tracks and
      darted in front of an oncoming locomotive, briefly giving the police
      the slip again.

      Crossing another road, the cow was nearly struck by a semi
      tractor-trailer.

      "By then it was a madhouse," said police officer Corey Reeves. "People
      were coming out of the woodwork to see."

      When police, animal control officers and slaughterhouse workers
      surrounded the cow in a park near the Missouri River, the cow jumped
      into the icy water.

      As she swam to the west bank of the river, Reeves said she sank lower
      in the water and was being swept downstream. But the cow found a
      sandbar near the river's west bank and walked to shore.

      "I was totally amazed she was able to swim the river," said Del
      Morris, the slaughterhouse manager.

      As police scrambled to head off the cow on the other side of the
      river, a veterinarian with a tranquilizer gun was called.

      Pursuers again believed they had the cow cornered at a chain link
      fence, but the heifer ran through a perimeter set up by officials.

      The chase began to slow as the cow ran up against several strong
      fences. Dr. Jennifer Evans of Big Sky Medical Center shot the cow with
      a tranquilizer dart.

      It had little effect.

      Two darts later, the heifer showed no signs of going down.
      Slaughterhouse workers created a makeshift pen with metal panels that
      led to a stock trailer.

      The heifer walked into the trailer at 11:45 a.m.

      The cow was taken back to the slaughterhouse, where it was put in a
      pen - with a stronger fence - and given food and water.
    • jjamie1977
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Freefrom"
        <eckchains@y...> wrote:

        MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

        (Jamie)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
          Wir sind zu einer Grillparty eingeladen! Well, most of us!

          jamie wrote:

          MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

          (Jamie)
          eckchains wrote:
          To escape the chains of eck, yow must become like a WIld Cow! Do
          not be led to slaughter by the Kons of eck, Klemp and the others of
          the higher initiates of the art of the religious Kon. Run away, run
          away! ;-)

          QUESTIOIN AUTHORITY!!!

          From GOOGLE
          Cow Escapes Meat Plant, Dodges SUV, Train