Re: Uploaded a few e-books

  • electriczinger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2005
      Okay, I had a quick look at the e-book, and I see what you mean about
      being British. Although, there is also a California address included,
      along with the British one, for further information. If I knew Michael
      Moore better, I would know the answer of who this MM is. I do have
      some other e-books that are claimed to be written by him, one called
      America, or something like that, and one about Lawyers. When I get a
      chance I'll have a look at them and see if I can figure it out.

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "electriczinger"
      <g> Oh, in re-reading your post, is not the