951Re: No wonder Harold did a lot of editing!

  • l2eigh
    Dec 17, 2005
      Hi Mish:
      Oh, I certainly agree that "confusing" and "confusion" make
      up the heart of Eckankar. The dangerous thing is to "settle down"
      (accept this), to become peaceful and content, carrying this nest of
      emptines and meaninglessness inside you.
      Incidentally, happy holidays to you and everyone on this
      list.

      Leigh

      <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:

      > Hi, Leigh!
      >
      > The word "confusing" is the key to keeping eckists in the org.
      > Everything is kept mysterious and secret which creates the
      > confusion. The confusion is justified and deemed okay because it
      is
      > just part of the teachings. When the chela advances, he will
      > understand better. Yada, yada! The confusion is just an indication
      > that the chela has not advanced enough to "know." So, this
      validates
      > the quite "normal" confusion which in turn makes the chela feel
      that
      > all is right with the teachings in eckankar. The confusion helps
      > control those who question. As to Twitchell's books disappearing,
      > well, truly eckists should wonder why they are not available now.
      It