913Re: More On Klemp's 2005 EWWS Talk

    Nov 29, 2005
      So, what Eckankar is really about is controlling masses of people by
      being sexists--no females can become L.E.M. because they must draw
      their strength from the male batteries; by enticing people into
      believing that there are levels of initiations that lead them to God
      Realization when in fact these initiations are bogus and really just
      kicked out of a computer program that keeps track of paid membership
      dues and donations; and vahanna commitment--the busy work that is
      assigned to chelas to keep them busy, distracted and not involved in
      the business of real living! All of this leads to delusion and keeps
      seekers from attaining the spiritual goals they so much want. What
      is the purpose of all of this? For the people at the top, Twitchell,
      Gross, Klemp and their hinchmen--it comes down to the gratification
      of power and money, for them and for them alone. They get away with
      it, because the law does not protect individuals from such spiritual
      crimes. As individuals, we have to be careful what we buy into--and
      the responsibility comes back to us. Klemp and the others, though,
      in the final analysis will pay for these deceptions and lies--
      eventually--as more and more truths are revealed on the internet.
      But of course there will be those die-hard eckists who will tune
      out, because the truth will sting--they will have difficulty
      admitting and facing the fact that they have been spiritually
      conned! : )