8Re: St. Patrick's Day, alcohol, and Eckankar

    Mar 9, 2005
      Hi, Prometheus!

      Interesting post. But I need to ask you what are the Four Zoas? I
      remember being in a discussion group once at a seminar in which this
      was discussed; however, I really don't remember them. All I recall
      is that if you want to advance spiritually, they must be totally
      obeyed. No exceptions.