6851eckankar and sound current

  • noneckchains
    Jun 7, 2014
      I'm curious about others experiences while being members of eckankar, and to what extent hearing the various sounds that go with the different planes as purported. I remember having some dream experiences when I was younger, but I was also reading a lot of eck books and the power of suggestion can be very potent at first.
      Also, was it mostly just chanting hu or were there other exercises used.

      I wasn't actively involved for years, although my brother has been for decades. He developed a bad case of Tinnitus and then later claimed that he was hearing the sound of tinkling bells. I would have thought that this would be a common type of experience before the onset of Tinnitus.

      Thanks,

      Non (-;\

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic