      From: Gnothe Seauton <prometheus_973@...>
      To: "eckankarsurvivorsanonymous@yahoogroups.com" <eckankarsurvivorsanonymous@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:50 PM
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Fw: Your technique please:

      what you use or don't use
      please feel free to speak
      your mind and to opine.

      Prometheus

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: keefer
      Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013
      Subject: Your technique please:
      Hello Prometheus, I ran across your article from akatha, I wanted to get the technique from you, I have been practicing for 4yrs but nothings happening, was initiated by a sant mat guru from beas India and doing the akatha exercises also. Im not good with organizations and attending meetings/satsangs and getting programmed with only their instructions. I try to keep myself open to receive new information when it comes my way.  I do have a consistent meditation practice though. I just want real results.  keefe
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic