6743Re: Eckankar Renews, Revitalizes, Revamps, Repeats, and Regurgitates

  • Sharon
    Jul 24, 2013
      Ha, I bet the "new" study program is the same old, same old - maybe they've just rearranged the order in which they send them out again?

      When I first joined, I couldn't wait to get those "higher" discourses, looked forward to learning all those great spirichul secruds they promised - except as the years went on, they changed the order of the discourses around so formerly "high" ones were sent a lot sooner, and I eventually learned that a lot of the material was already in the "public" books - so much for those promises, and the warnings about how the profane non-eckist would self-destruct if they were allowed to peek at them!

      Hey, if anyone's got the new stuff, hope they'll make them public, scan & post them in the files here and at eckankartruth.

      Looking back - I've been out since '98 - in spite of all those death-threats about what happens when one leaves, I'd have to say the worst thing is I've got more hairs on my chin than I did back then. <gg> And the usual arthritis - except the hips & knees are mostly just fine, altho I know quite a few non-eckists who've needed new ones.

      Otherwise, my life is totally awesomely wonderful and I couldn't be happier!! Well, except I wish I was younger again. <sigh>

      Anyway - hi everyone!!!! Hope life is treating everyone well - and for any newbie exes out there, yeah it's a bit rough at first but hang in there, it takes a little time to wash the eck-crud out, but OMG you are going to be SO happy you woke up & got out!

      Think Snow, everyone!!