6731Is Klemps X Brother in Law Ferreting Out Detractors?

  • Will Faust
    Jun 29, 2013
      I have been bitting my tongue for a long time trying to make heads or tails of it?. So I will come out with it and you all can tell me if I am tripping my nards off.
      In 1980 I was at the Riverside Eck Center in southern California minding my own business. In walked a guy who introduced himself as the brother of marjore klemp. I knew the klemp dude as i saw him speak a few times and sat next to him at one of the major seminars.
      Anyway to the point. I remember distinctly the brother in law of klemps voice distinctly. I have the memory of an elephant. I saw him again in 2003 and again heard his voice. It was a voice you would not hire for any radio or television shows. It is a wimpish squeamish meterosexual voice such as klemp had somewhat before he became the man. And i guess after?. You know kinda like hanibal lexor meterosexualized working at the funeral parlor?
      I came upon a website called akatha and there was a taped conversation amongst maybe 8 to 10 of its members. I listened to this taped conversation. I was taken back as I heard that exact distinct voice I was familiar with from 1980 and 2003 of the brother in law of klemp.
      The akatha website was owned by someone in Minneapolis before it was taken down with claims that it was being repaired and was offline but a temporary site was now up. In other words the site I saw was no longer up but a newish one replaced it.
      Wouldn't it be bizarre if the brother in law dude of klemp had infiltrated that group to ferret out eckies who had joined while still being members of the org? I got a really strange feeling about it. I know the talent of the klemp bunch to be into skull duggery and dark left handed tom foolery at punishing betrayers to their camp.
      I caught wind that a number of people may have had the same notion as i and did some digging themselves. That is about the time the akafruity site disappeared from the internet. What are all of your thoughts on this?. I know the ecki machine is wound up tight with rage and quite frankly i would not put it past them to menace detractors and defectors in this fashion by joining their groups to weed out badies to the superior cause. x )
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic