6725Re: Does Klemp Defend Nigeria's Position Against Gays?

  • noneckchains
    Jun 2, 2013
      Yup, her's a good link from the Horses mouth.

      http://www.eckankar.org/FAQ/#samesex

      Non ;)

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "noneckchains" <eckchains@...> wrote:

      > Imagine if Klemp knew of eckankarists being arrested for practicing their
      "religion" which does not have any tenants against same sex sex, as far as I
      know, nor against abortion, etc. I'm sure, however, that klemp (LEM/Mahanta),
      would not make any statements or engage in any actions on their behalf. This
      would certainly show that he is not a leader in the Moral sense and that he and
      other eckankarists would not get involved either, choosing instead to use karma
      as a fall back and only focusing on their own selfish karma concerns.

      Non ;)

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Janice Pfeiffer
      <jepfeiffer@...> wrote:

      > I can't say anything about that but I think it would be hilarious if HK got
      mixed up with some of those Nigerian scammers.Â
      > Yuh, yep I can say something. I think HK is so under developed spiritually
      and that he is so prudish that he could not even begin to wrap his Lutheran
       trained mind around the concepts of gay people or gay rights. I would just
      love to see HK grilled on his views about such things by the media. And the
      stammering would go on and on and on. Oh joy!

      Against Gays?