      From: harrisonferrel <harrisonferrel@...>
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Is klemp a psychopath??
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 9:56 PM

      Eckankar has everything to do with taking advantage of gullible people looking to improve themselves (of course there are exceptions). But I find fault with people who are faced with the facts, which are now readily available all across the internet, yet continue to live the lie, believe the lies and promote the lies.

      When I got into the cult many years ago there was no widely spread information on what a scam it was. David Lane was the only one who exposed eckankar for what it really is. When the internet became a good tool I was able to find out enough to make me buy the original books from which twitchell plagiarized. It took me only a minute of comparing eck writings with those that were stolen to quit the cult and understand that it was all unreliable nonsense. I determined that Klemp was either deluded or a psychopath. Now I think it's the latter. How can you live day in and day out deceiving people if you really have a conscience?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic