6617Re: Pseudo Events - Trivia (revised)

  • Non
    Jan 23, 2013
      Thanks, very impressive analysis. I did find that hu in Hebrew and Arabic means "he", referring to a male. And then there is Allah hu Akbar, God is Great and also a he.

      Hoo is an interesting sound and as you say, it is a very common sound or utterance. If voicing a certain sound is so powerful, I think it would be common knowledge and heavily studied by scientists. It could also be simply the sound of a dove, which I have found to be quite a lovely sound and is more like "whoooo".

      The way eckists pronounce hu (hue) sounds kind of like a Southern version, and since Twitch was from the South, it may have just been his Southern accent and eckists are just clueless that they are pronouncing it wrong.

      Non ; )