6596Genes and DNA

  • etznab18
    Jan 10, 2013
      Some excerpts for consideration (Not saying I subscribe, or believe, all that was mentioned on the following page).

      "One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used."

      "Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought."

      http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=28103

      ***

      Some other topic-related articles.

      "Eastern philosophy guru Deepak Chopra says he has one way to reform our sorry state of health care: by reconnecting with our spiritual side. [....] In a phone interview, Chopra said that what we think and how we feel physically change our brains and bodies. He pointed to research on neuropeptides, which are protein-like molocules used by brain cells to communicate information to one another.
      "Thinking a thought or feeling an emotion, he said, causes a synapse to fire neuropeptides not just to other brain cells, but to cells throughout the body including the immune system. Once a cell receives a neuropeptide, he added, its information changes that cell down to the genetic level.
      " 'Now we're starting to see that how you behave, how you think, your personal relationships, social interactions, environment, diet, stress levels, they all modulate the activities of your genes,' he said. 'So what you think can change your genes and the structure of your brain.' [....] Chopra is a medically trained endocrinologist and former chief of staff at New England Memorial Hospital during the 1970s. He said he quit traditional medicine because 'we were acting like legalized drug pushers and prolonging suffering.' [....]"

      [Based on: Article (Eastern philosopher stresses the biology of happiness / Deepak Chopra says what we think and how we feel physically change our brains and bodies.) by Cynthia Billhartz Gregorian, pp. B1 & B3, S.L.P.D., 10/15/09]

      "Researchers from ETH Zurich have fitted human cells with a synthetic signaling cascade that can be used to switch on and regulate genes via blue light. [....] The calcium inside the cell activates an enzyme that separates the phosphate group (P) from the protein NFAT-P. NFAT thus enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to a synthetic control sequence and switches on the target gene the researchers have introduced. The gene becomes active and the cell produces numerous copies of the protein, for which the gene is the blueprint. By controlling the amount of light and its intensity, the researchers can also regulate how much of the protein is produced. Switching the gene off is easy: light off, gene off. After all, without light melanopsin is no longer stimulated, no more calcium accumulates in the cells and the signal cascade is interrupted. [....]" [Based on: ScienceDaily article (Genes at the Flick of a Light Switch: Human Cells Fitted With Synthetic Signaling Cascade), June 22, 2011]

      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110623141200.htm

      "Autism is not caused by one or two major gene defects but by hundreds of small genetic mutations, many of which are no inherited but arise spontaneously, according to research published Wednesday [06/08/11]. In three studies appearing in the journal Neuron, researchers paint the disorder that affects one in 110 U.S. children as a complete puzzle of genetic miscues that causes dysfunction in the brain's synapses - critical junctions between nerve cells. [....]" [Based on: Article (Study paints autism as a genetic puzzle), p. A12, S.L.P.D., 06/09/11]

      ***

      Besides the above there are environmental factors which can influence a person's genes. Including radiations, genetically modified plants and animals, etc.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic