6562Re: A BOOK ABOUT LOVE

  • iam999freedom
    Dec 27, 2012
      Thanks for your comments Prometheus; they were meaningful to me.

      I'd like to share a link for those who may enjoy beautiful, interesting photos in the world about nature, people, things, etc. There's 500 new photos that automatically refresh every day so it never gets boring. I usually quickly browse through about 50-100 a day which only takes about 5-10 minutes. I find that it helps me appreciate the wonderful aspects of this world which can easily be lost amidst a lot of the negativity. If you choose to check it out it is:

      http://www.flickriver.com/explore/interesting/24hours/