6551Re: A BOOK ABOUT LOVE

  • iam999freedom
    Dec 24, 2012
      Hi Etznab, You wrote, "What would creation be for a creator if the creator did not know the effect of a creation?"

      In a previous post you wrote, "Here's another thought. Maybe there is no distinction between God and Soul. That there are no Souls and no Gods. And that everything that exists, all individuals, are inherently nothing but the same ONE thing which, for some, is something they sacrifice by living under the illusion of being something less. In this case it is no less than "God" responsible for all good things and all evil things as a matter of individual choice."

      In a previous post I wrote to yours above, "If so, how is life enhanced or evolved by playing this game of "hide and go seek"?ie.,individualizing in the physical form while beyond space and time being One(God).

      Perhaps the One takes on the illusion of being something less in order to experience life to enhance it. We make choices to eventually enhance life through love and compassion. We eventually become identified with our choices so that we become love and are able to be it and express it not only in this life but much more fully in the "higher worlds" where there is no space and time and body limitations.

      I should mention that there are many things in the book not mentioned in my e-mail due to trying to keep things brief. Also as the author states, the worlds he experienced were expanding and were only a glimpse of the Core.

      Sorry for the long post. Also, by love I also mean beauty, joy, compassion, science, sports etc, etc, being infused by love.

      I AM

      > About the quote from the book, the word that came to me was karma ...
      > in the sense of cause and effect. I am not saying that I necessarily
      > believe in all the different religious dogma definitions of karma.
      > Rather, I am looking at the word literally and believe that it suggests
      > "action" ("kara") and action of a personal nature.
      >
      > It just seems rudimentary there be a way to learn about action by the
      > effect it has. What would creation be for a creator if the creator did
      > not know the effect of a creation? And, perhaps, knowing the effect is
      > the way that creators learn? A classical example is that baby learns
      > about fire by being burned. In that sense karma, or the action of
      > touching fire, is instructive.
      >
      > I often have heard the saying that people are responsible for
      > everything that happens to them, good and bad, as if they had something
      > to do with it. However, given free will, one person could create
      > something bad (nuclear experiments, tests and bombs) that affects
      > millions of people, but I do not necessarily believe that the people
      > affected are "responsible" as if they created such things. That they
      > created nuclear fallout. Believe it or not, I remember even Harold
      > Klemp writing something to this effect years ago which, in so many
      > words, sounded like a debunking of predestination and the idea that
      > people are "responsible" (it is their karma) for everything that
      > happens to them. Instead, I got the impression Harold was saying there
      > were examples where other people create things that can affect us, and
      > that they are things we are not each personally "responsible" for.
      >
      > What I guess I am saying is that free will allows for individuals to
      > make "bad" choices, or choices that affect other people in a "bad" way.
      > History is filled with examples.
      >
      > ***
      >
      > Now, on the other hand, when Harold Klemp wrote about "free will" and
      > genes in the December 2012 Wisdom Note I had to say to myself: "It
      > looks to me like Harold has lost it!"
      >
      > Btw, I read that Wisdom Note just before bed. In the morning when I
      > turned on the TV there was a news blurb about conjoined twins that had
      > been successfully separated. Then they went on to describe the twins
      > and how they were NOT the same and that (in so many words) one had a
      > different character than the other.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic