      It just goes to show
      the direction of our
      evolution, and with
      technology it has
      certainly speeded
      up.

      Prometheus
      Etznab wrote:
      Here's an other thought. Maybe there is no distinction between God and
      Soul. That there are no Souls and no Gods. And that everything that
      exists, all individuals, are inherently nothing but the same ONE thing
      which, for some, is something they sacrifice by living under the
      illusion of being something less. In this case it is no less than "God"
      responsible for all good things and all evil things as a matter of
      individual choice.

      Is it really beyond the ONE existent reality to "limit itself"? Nature
      would seem to indicate otherwise.

      Yes this sounds like far out talk, but that is only the result of
      looking at it a particular way. What I am saying is that God can limit
      itself and not limit itself at the same time, because God - the true
      realization of it - exists as part of a realm devoid of time as we know
      it.

      Take human thoughts as an example of what I'm trying to get at. People
      can imagine limitation and even imagine being killed and being reborn.
      But when those are only thoughts it doesn't change the constitution and
      the makeup of the person having those thoughts. Like, I could imagine
      myself as an ant but that would only be an imagination and would not
      change the fact that I am human just having a thought of being an ant.
      So what is to say that God can't also imagine, or think, and in no way
      is God, or the ONE, changed by having thoughts.

      And then again, what is to say that people (in the greater scheme) are
      not really God identifying with creation to such an extent as to
      identify with the creation as opposed to the creator? After
      identification with creation is severed upon physical death, perhaps
      the realization of God increases and there might be something to the
      belief in various inner bodies and inner planes. If the individual
      believes and identifies with the creations there, as here.

      "iam999freedom" wrote:

      > Yes, when expressing God in a finite way there are so many preconceptions and connotations. It's almost as we are trying to analyse It (I say It because in my experience God has no gender) in part because that's what our learning bias is and perhaps so we can have It do something for us.ie., the way we would with applied science and technology.
      >
      > As a sidenote, the priestcraft has projected their own fears and "knowledge" to enslave the masses until supposedly they become saved upon death. Meanwhile the priestcraft enjoy their delusional sense of power and "exclusive knowledge" of God and their followers for the most part become spiritually stunted.
      >
      > From a infinite point point of view if God is to be known imo God has to be "directly experienced" (as you say in some spiritual sense) which from the Normal human state is impossible to comprehend.
      >
      > Just some thoughts. Thanks for yours.
      >
      > Freedom
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic