6516Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Klemp Chastises H.I.s About "Guidelines"

  • Janice Pfeiffer
    Dec 16, 2012
      I agree with Non, Prometheus, It shows what a well adjusted person you are to say those things.  I should have told you that in response when you told me what you knew about initiations.  I did admire you for it also.  I apologize for not telling you then.

      At the same time, while in eckankar, you were doing the best you could with what you knew at the time.  There's no need to blame youself for the effect anything you did at the time had on others.

      Eckankar might deceive people and it might use people for it's own gain but I don't recall anyone sticking a gun to my head and telling me I had to join.  I did go in of my own free will like everybody else.  I opened myself up to it, like everybody else.  So in a sense, we are all responsible for what we got while in even if we weren't given all the facts.  We chose to join eckankar.

      Yes, the lies are inexcusable and after reading the postings by you and others who knew a lot more than me, I believe eckankar is basically a heartless org and the only value it ever had are those good hearts of all those who are deceived from within it.  You were one of those.

      Besides, how do you know that a delay in initations didn't serve a positve purpose to those people?    Regardless of what eckankar may claim, none of us can see what is going on in the spiritual growth of others.

      I now do not miss all those fake initiations I didn't get.  Do you think those who passed on, do?  It doesn't seem likely they would need such a thing now.

      By the powers of simply me, I declare you not guilty of anything other than having a kind heart.

      Be at peace

      Janice