6481Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Truth vs. Fiction of the Sound Current?

    Dec 10, 2012
      I find it suspect whenever the female is downgraded in comparison with
      the male. In The Tiger's Fang (according to Lord Alakh Lok?):

      "There is more to this law than just the issues which have been given
      here. No Soul can enter into the worlds above the plane of Sat Lok
      without being complete within itself - without having both completed
      the cycle of balance and entering into the oneness with its other self,
      and both gaining the traits of the other .... and in the end, as it is
      said, becoming the male or original Soul as God first put on earth.
      This Soul had the qualities which God wanted, but could not be
      manifested unless Soul was split into two particular particles, the
      negative and the positive, for both to develop." (pp. 85-86)

      My comments:

      As it is said? Lord Alakh Lok says "as it is said"?

      I wonder, Did Paul Twitchell come up with this stuff from Radhasoami
      doctrine? Quoting:

      "The higher centres in a female form are less capable of being
      developed than in a male form. All the centres of Pind, Brahmand and
      Dayal Desh do exist in a woman as they do in man. But the centres
      higher than Sunn or Daswan Dwar cannot ordinarily be awakened in a
      woman. Hence, the highest point to which the spirit or Surat in a
      female can rise, is the Daswan Dwar. For higher ascension, the same
      Surat or spirit will have to take birth as a man, and perform the
      spiritual exercises for awakening higher centres. [... .]"

      http://www.rsfaith.org/images/stories/RSFBooks/English/Holy_Epistols_Part_5/holy_epistols_part_5_1.html

      Both versions on the subject are highly suspect, IMO. I think people
      probably butchered an older form of a story that subsequently took on
      Frankenstein form.

      I think there are two more sections about Soul Mates that I came across
      recently, both from Dialogues With The Master, at least one version of
      which appears to be from appropriated text.