6474Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Truth vs. Fiction of the Sound Current?

    Dec 9, 2012
      These are only sample excerpts, but will show in the two books where to
      look.

      ***

      Lord Sohang:

      "Man is a spiritual being.
      "The source of this spiritual Omniscience, you may not, in our
      finite intelligence, fully cognize, because full cognition would
      preclude the possibility of finite expression.
      "The destiny of man is to dwell in his true home.
      "His true home is that nameless world where dwells the true Lord of
      all infinity.
      "The argument of the saviors of the three worlds is that man's
      destiny is perfection.
      "Man perfected becomes a god, they say.
      "To become a God in the land of Daswan Dwar is to become immortal.

      "Let me consider what this means, supposing it to be an axiom of
      truth.
      "Mortality is subject to change and death. Mortality is the manifest
      - the stage upon which man in his life plays many parts.
      "Immortality is what the word implies, Godhood, and recognized in
      the mortal 'I am' or, 'Om', the charged word of the Brahman of the
      world of Brahm. It stands for the changeless, birthless, deathless,
      unamable power that holds the worlds in space, and puts intelligence
      into man. [... .]

      - Dialogues With The Master, by Paul Twitchell (1970) p. 174

      Ali Nomad:

      Man is essentially a spiritual being.

      The source of this spiritual Omniscience we may not, in our finite
      intelligence, fully cognize, because full cognition would preclude the
      possibility of finite expression. The destiny of man is perfection. Man
      perfected becomes a god.

      "Only the gods are immortal," we are told.

      Let us consider what this means, supposing it to be an axiom of truth.

      Mortality is subject to change and death. Mortality is the
      manifest--the stage upon which "man in his life plays many parts."

      Immortality, is what the word says it is--godhood re-cognized in the
      mortal. "Im" or, "Om"--the more general term--stands for the
      Changeless. Birthless. Deathless. Unnamable Power that holds the worlds
      in space, and puts intelligence into man. [... .]

      http://www.archive.org/stream/cosmicconsciousn00nomaiala#page/2/mode/2up/search/omniscience

      Lord Sohang:

      "Each and every Soul, therefore, in the lower worlds has its spiritual
      counterpart - its other half with which it unites on the spiritual
      plane, when the time comes for the attainment of the highest goal of
      the world of Brahm and that counterpart is the ECK Spirit." (DWTM p.
      176)

      Ali Nomad:

      Each and every SOUL, therefore, has its spiritual counterpart--its
      "other half," with which it unites on the spiritual plane, when the
      time comes for attainment of immortality.

      http://www.archive.org/stream/cosmicconsciousn00nomaiala#page/6/mode/2up/search/counterpart