6413Re: An article that mentions klemp

  • Non
    Nov 14, 2012
      For my few cents worth, whether anger or fear has an opposite is interesting. Lack of anger may be apathy, but it also may be denial and delusion. Repression of anger may lead to depression and then even fear of all emotions, hence the eck indifference called Love.

      Then again, anger and fear are very closely tied together biologically in the fight/flight response. If this is shut down too much, you just become mush mush, an eck blob borg, or a hypocritical abuser of those lower in initiations. Such is the Way of a False hierarchical RELIGION/CULT eckankar.

      I've been seeing ADS in the Newspaper for eckankar "Worship Services" in the section with all the other Churches, competing and quite a few more New Age "Secret" type religions/Cults. Man, take your pick. eckankar is just worse, in my book because of the godman living eck master crap, which they don't advertise up front and that is just dishonest.

      Non ; )

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Janice Pfeiffer <jepfeiffer@...> wrote:

      > I guess that what I meant was that once a person recognizes the fear that he has allowed to over come his senses, a natural reaction is to then get angry.  I know I felt very angry for the first few years after I left.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic