6381meetingd for HI's

  • Diana Stanley
    Sep 29, 2012
      I remember my first higher initiates meeting. I thought we would get secret information that the lower initiates were'nt able to understand

      boy what an ego trip!!!!! All that happened was that Darwin rambled on for half an hour. when we left the meeting all I could think was maybe I was'nt ready for higher knowledge. I'm sure others felt the sameway
      and all the lower intiates felt they had only to wait for thier 5th and they would finally get the secrets we Hi's had.

      The only secret we had was that there wern't any secrets!!!!
      Diana stanley

      `
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic