      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Why Don't ECKists See the Truth?
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 9:00 PM

      Hello All,
      I was thinking about some
      of the lies we were told
      while in Eckankar and of
      how and why we accepted
      them so readily.

      For instance, there's the
      long standing rule that
      EKists don't proselytize,
      in part, due to the Law
      of Non-Interference.

      But, all this actually meant
      is that ECKists don't go
      door-to-door like Mormons
      and Jehovah Witnesses.
      Proselytizing means trying
      to:

      "proselytize |&#712;präs&#601;l&#601;&#716;t&#299;z|
      verb [ with obj. ]
      convert or attempt to convert
      (someone) from one religion,
      belief, or opinion to another:

      the program did have a tremendous
      evangelical effect, proselytizing
      many | [ no obj. ] : proselytizing

      for converts | (as noun proselytizing) :
      no amount of proselytizing was
      going to change their minds.

      • advocate or promote (a belief
      or course of action): Davis wanted