      From: Non <eckchains@...>
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Some surpising things I learned about eckankar from 6 years of cult harassment
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 3, 2012, 7:35 AM

      Sooo true, and of course they also claim to do it in the name of ek Love. Talk about disconnect! They also operate from a place of OCD fear, in that the non eckist is like an untouchable. HI's lack any real compassion and are lost in the narcissistic/grandiose sociopathic liar mentality. Most will never change this mindset.

      noneckster ; )