6212Re: A Typical Psychic Fair Eckankar Booth

  • Non
    May 13, 2012
      Ha, Ha! Yes this just really shows how deluded people can get and what pathological liars they are. After a while the act requires that they start to believe their own lies in order to come across as believable or trustworthy to others. It seems that eckists usually try to have some kind of stupid grin or smirk on their face. The eckists I still know act as if they are just passively existing on earth, but they will become very passive/aggressive and start calling you hateful etc., if you even hint at questioning their behavior, beliefs and odd practices. The worst, in my experience is flashing pictures of harold klemp at you whenever they open their wallet or purposely leaving eck stuff laying around and so on.

      That eckankult has no dogma like other religions is really a big fat lie. They even state about eckankar that it is a hierarchical religion which of course means that it is extremely Authoritarian, which means that people who are looking for someone to tell them what to do and when, are likely to be drawn to it and proclaim its ultimate unbinding truth with a Master and them the willing brainwashed servant.

      Looking at klemp makes me sick. I just can't imagine getting anything out of gazing at his image, except nausea and probably bad karma, and a false sense of security. Reality usually always comes right back with a good slap in the face or kick in the behind, but they find a way to rationalize even that. There is no human humility for anyone calling themselves an eckankar member or follower of klemp, it is deluded spirituality at it's best and among the worst of all the CONCULTS.

      QUESTION AUTHORITY

      Oh, I was wondering if you have a code for getting into the membership area on their web site, as well as HI info. thanks

      noneckster ; )

      I found this by Googling
      and thought it was funny.
      The Eckankar article is the