      experiencing what his
      followers experience, but
      they don't use excuses.
      It's called life! Plus, Klemp
      has the best health care
      money can buy!

      Prometheus

      Russ wrote:
      I heard from an eck friend, the HK was in the hospital for 30 days with a broken hip. As anyone heard about this?

      I can hear the jokes this will generate. I guess his reality is a bit 'cracked'.

      but seriously folks...

      Prometheus wrote:

      Hello Etznab and All,
      It is interesting that Phil
      Morimitsu's books are
      no longer available and
      that Klemp doesn't permit
      other EKists to have their
      more profound stories
      of experiences printed
      since these could possibly
      be seen as a challenge
      to his authority.

      Some EKists think Klemp
      should have stepped down
      long ago and that his EMR
      illness (circa 1990) was
      a "nudge" by the ECK for
      him to acknowledge. Instead,
      HK used his illnesses to
      create the story about
      being a "holding tank for
      (the) Karma" of his chelas.

      Prometheus

      Etznab wrote:

      They got reports? Hmm ... then maybe I should send in a report? :)

      I could give other examples where it looks like Eckankar is interested
      in stories from other people, including what people found by research.
      Apparently though, the LEM. isn't going to simply look at the Eck-Vidya
      and share answers to all of the questions people have. At the same time
      though, it looks like people pick and choose from all the information
      only what "THEY WANT" the facts to be and put the rest under the rug.

      If one disregards the reported facts written by Paul Twitchell
      concerning his meetings, encounters, and relationships with Eck Masters
      then where does it leave you? In Never Never Land with Peter Pan and
      Tinker Bell, etc.? (Hey look! He's playing a flute!)

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland

      Are "spiritual experiences", the "stories" (and the stories that people
      send in) somehow more REAL than factual accounts which can be
      researched and verified? Or, Are "spiritual experiences" sometimes used
      as a label for anything a person wants to be true? Iow, does the land
      of make believe trump the actual facts? This is what it comes down to,
      IMO.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic