      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 12:05 PM
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Klemp Picks and Chooses the "Best" Stories (that support EK dogma)

      a "nudge" by the ECK for
      him to acknowledge. Instead,
      HK used his illnesses to
      create the story about
      being a "holding tank for
      (the) Karma" of his chelas.

      Prometheus

      Etznab wrote:

      They got reports? Hmm ... then maybe I should send in a report? :)

      I could give other examples where it looks like Eckankar is interested
      in stories from other people, including what people found by research.
      Apparently though, the LEM. isn't going to simply look at the Eck-Vidya
      and share answers to all of the questions people have. At the same time
      though, it looks like people pick and choose from all the information
      only what "THEY WANT" the facts to be and put the rest under the rug.

      If one disregards the reported facts written by Paul Twitchell
      concerning his meetings, encounters, and relationships with Eck Masters
      then where does it leave you? In Never Never Land with Peter Pan and
      Tinker Bell, etc.? (Hey look! He's playing a flute!)

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland

      Are "spiritual experiences", the "stories" (and the stories that people
      send in) somehow more REAL than factual accounts which can be
      researched and verified? Or, Are "spiritual experiences" sometimes used
      as a label for anything a person wants to be true? Iow, does the land
      of make believe trump the actual facts? This is what it comes down to,
      IMO.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic