      From: etznab@... <etznab@...>
      Subject: Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Where I Stand
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 17, 2012, 10:29 PM

      "Plus, Gail's not going to tell him the truth anyway because she'd be
      admitting to her participation
      in the scam!"

      According to the "contract of sale", I believe, Gail was released from
      all liability for the writings of Paul Twitchell. Therefore it is
      possible that Gail is not legally liable for any of it.

      There was a copy of the contract of sale on the Internet once, but I
      don't believe it's available any more. I do remember something about
      this, though. As I read the document when it was public domain.

      I do see your point about Gail not admitting much. However, I really,
      really, really wish she would write a tell-all book some day. I think
      she could make a fortune on something like this. Really I do! At the
      same time, I also wonder about if any other "legal" agreements were
      struck between Gail and others that are not available to the public. I
      haven't seen any, but I do wonder if Gail ever agreed (in writing) NOT
      TO do something like a tell-all book. Not now. Not ever.