6010Re: Klemp's ECKankar Is Non-Pacifist... Why?

  • Non
    Jan 4, 2012
      Hi Prometheus,
      It is even more than just odd that the highest state(s) of consciousness, which are Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient are soo shallow. It would seem obvious that there is no need for violence and much room for Compassion. Self-defense would be a mute point. After all, if you are capable of changing the weather and so on then why not make it a nice happy day. But NOOOOOO, ekists claim that they must follow a path of noninterference and indifference. I do not claim any highest state of consciousness, but in my time on earth, I have learned, at least IMHO, that a path of destruction, arrogance, indifference without any sense of empathy is just plain wrong and at the very least unproductive. They may not necessarily be destructive overtly, but there is a sense of passive/aggressiveness and fake smiles.

      Lets take one example, that of the use of religion to justify slavery. Many did so, causing great suffering to others and even when the slaves in the U.S. were freed, they were made to suffer for decades. Why aren't there any stories in ek lore about some ek master doing something to end the suffering of humankind or even animals. (Perhaps there is something I recall, about eck masters just hanging out observing and may step in at the last second to save the earth from utter destruction or some such nonsense.)

      eckankar is all about power and arrogance. eckankar does not do any charitable work that I know of nor was it a high priority when I was a member. The highest priority was worship of the LEM, simply escaping the earth "ash can" to some other ethereal plane of existence. What then is their real understanding of LOVE. It is merely a concept devoid of any real feeling of the true sense of the word and expression. Theirs is a religion based on FEAR of AUTHORITY. It is also very escapist rather than engaging in making the world a better place. It's like a mutual admiration society studying their dogma theocracy of fraudulent facts and Narcissisticaly looking at themselves in there make believe dreams.

      What good did any eck master (fictional anyway) ever really do. Klemp will never get a Nobel Peace Prize, that's for sure.

      Noneckster ; )

      I was wondering as to
      why a religion that claims
      to be of the "Highest