5903Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Why Don't ECKists Mention Initiation Wait Time?

  • Austin Atma
    Oct 21, 2011

      It's a bogus system... Initiations.

      If a person is going to buy into the guru system then this type of initiatory process is at the "high" bogus end.  Right next to "load o' crap."

      How can you figure out the prison guards system of giving out favors to the inmates/prisoners to keep them distracted and happy.  Such an effective system of power.

      On Oct 20, 2011, at 10:48 AM, "dianastanley43" <dianastanley43@...> wrote:

      When I was in Eck we got an intiation every two years. that was in 71
      Diana