5899Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: A new start

  • Austin Atma
    Oct 21 4:04 PM
      On Oct 20, 2011, at 11:55 AM, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:

      > Anyway, you *will* settle into freedom, and you'll love it!! Just be patient, be good to yourself - try to do things to take your mind off it, see "normal" people and do "normal" things as much as possible. Get fresh air & exercise - trees are very healing!! If you used to spend a lot of time on cultstuff, if you're able, do some volunteer work.

      Or if you don't watch out it/freedom will settle into you...

      The old cliche of "be yourself" is apt, but if we've been adapting to religion, bosses, spouses, children, and everything else in such a way as to loose track of our own direction it does take time.

      The line from Pink Floyd fits as we "trade a lead role in a cage for a walk on part in a war..." may have garbled it but walking away from the gilded cage is very rewarding. But takes strength and determination to be free. ~ AA
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic