5895Re: A new start (P.S.)

  • Sharon
    Oct 20, 2011
      Whoops, Aimee - I forgot something really important! Laughter!!

      It'll get you through the roughest spots, because you might find yourself feeling pretty bad, rent some funny videos, read jokes, oh I'd recommend funny animals on Animal Planet and YouTube!

      And, you can even laugh at some of the most horrible stuff in ekult's "teachings" - okay, on the one hand they're pretty grim, but on the other hand, they're hilarious!! Like, the nonsense about dying in your sleep from black magicians if you don't have the "mahanta" to protect you! Good grief, we're adults, this crap is *so* hilarious, how did we take it seriously?

      Take care!

      Hugs,

      Sharon
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic