5889Why Don't ECKists Mention Initiation Wait Time?

    Oct 19, 2011
      Here're some comments from
      a H.I. who joined in 1972. I don't
      know if he copied it from a brochure
      or if it's his own original words...
      you decide:

      "Eckankar: An individual's spiritual
      path emphasizing Soul's own
      natural and direct inner connections
      to the twin aspects of Holy Spirit
      (aka the Eck), the Inner Light and
      Inner Sound of God. These are
      the twin aspects of Spirit each
      of us, as Soul, are innately connected
      to, know it or not. There is an
      inner guide/teacher who works
      with us on the outer, via books,
      seminars, etc., as well as individually
      on the inner via dreams and
      conscious Soul Travel experiences.

      You explore your past lives and
      the karmic situations you've created,
      learning how to resolve past debts
      and live in harmony with Spirit,
      thus creating no new karma. Zero
      karma means you graduate from
      reincarnations to existing in the
      true (karmaless) spiritual realms.

      As Soul, you are already "hard-wired"
      to do this; explore your spiritual
      realms and how all that relates
      directly to you this lifetime.

      Apparently God doesn't want us
      to remain unknowing and "in the
      dark" forever.

      It's true, it's exciting, and it works.
      Truly Amazing."

      ME: I wonder why he didn't mention
      the "inner guide/teacher" by name
      or title like Klemp or Mahanta? Is he
      embarrassed or simply being intentionally
      evasive and vague?

      BTW- In Eckankar, the "true (karmaless)
      spiritual realms" are found after the 5th
      initiation on the 5th Plane. But, initiations
      are delved out and controlled, now, by
      Klemp's guidelines via the RESA police.
      The standard time to receive a 5th is 15
      years for professionals and 18 plus years
      for average ECKists!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic