      From: dianastanley43 <dianastanley43@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous
      Sent: Tue, Sep 27, 2011 12:29 pm
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: a grain of truth

      I'm afraid my quantum phyisics is showing.Instead of atom you could say
      unit of counciousness. I see counciousness as something all things
      exist in not that it exists in us although it seems like it as we are
      used to feeling sepperate from all other things.
      I believe God,so to speak,can only beaware of itself in it's creations.
      So in a way we are the body and mind of IT. I didn't put it very well
      but when you talk on this level it is hard to find the right words. Why
      this happened I have no idea.
      Diana

      > Hello Diana,
      > interesting and thought provoking!
      > I see it somewhat semantically
      > different (I think).
      >
      > Maybe it's that all consciousness
      > Is divided into individual states/
      > units/Souls. But I also see that
      > all "units" are unified and share
      > the (non-religious) Divine essence
      > of Being. I don't really see the
      > "atom" correlation as much since
      > human thoughts are extremely
      > powerful while not containing
      > atoms, although, thoughts can
      > control and manipulate atoms
      > in/of the physical universe.
      >
      > I don't see that consciousness
      > is comprised of atoms, either,
      > since thoughts are not comprised
      > of atoms, although, the atoms
      > that comprise our bodies and
      > minds create thoughts (dreams)
      > and individual consciousness.
      > Brain chemistry and its pathways
      > are important, as well, so sometimes
      > it's the arrangement of various
      > atoms and their interactions
      > with/to one another.
      >
      > I will say that it appears that
      > there are almost infinite degrees
      > and combinations for these atoms
      > to be arranged and to function
      > at any given point in time. Thus,
      > "Truth" becomes more a social/
      > religious/scientific term and
      > theory is merely a degree of
      > faith via observation.
      >
      > As far as consciousness remaining
      > after the individual dies... I don't
      > know. Where is it? What impact does
      > it have, and on whom or what? Who
      > says it does remain and how do they
      > know? It sounds like a nice thought
      > and a reassuring pov, but....? Then,
      > again, there's the "Soul" view which
      > is very similar.
      >
      > The one thing that I've observed and
      > experienced is that there are individual
      > (Soul) patterns, choices, and fate, as
      > well as, "nudges" and quiet "whispers"
      > that we all experience during our lives.
      > IMO, people are merely the human/individual
      > and physical expressions of the Divine
      > Consciousness while Soul/Spirit is the
      > conduit and observer within. However,
      > many are unaware of or reject this, and
      > similar philosophies, and choose to follow
      > ego and/or religion.
      >

      > Prometheus
      >

      > dianastanley wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone. I have come to the understanding for my self,
      that counciousness is not divided into individual souls. It is one and
      when a form is available it manifestest as it needs a vehicle in which
      to know it self. Someone said counciousness is like a whale looking at
      its own tail. we are the tail. Because we are in seppret forms
      counsessness itdendifies with the individual form and comes to believe
      it is seperat from all other forms. We are tought that as children. We
      have a name and a body that is male or female. we are different from
      everyone else.

      "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@> wrote:

      > > > Hello Tyson,
      > > > Welcome to the site. I'd like
      > > > to respond to your comments.
      > > >

      > > > Tyson wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "Eckankars grain of truth is that we are soul and we are
      eternal thus we always
      > > > manifest somewhere in gods kingdom. IT IS AN ILLUSION OT
      THIS WORLD THAT WE ARE
      > > > NOT ALREADY IN THE PRESENSE OF GOD. Paul had some
      spiritual experiences
      > > > unfortunately he was unwilling to work a regular job, or
      be a mediocre fiction
      > > > writer, or just another spiritual writer. Thus the big
      lie of mahanta
      > > > consciousness."
      > > >

      > > > ME: IMO all religions are false teachings.
      > > > One can only come to "Know" about Soul,
      > > > ETC. from personal and private experiences
      > > > during a lifetime. Tick tock, tick tock... time
      > > > is running out for Eckists to see beyond the
      > > > false teachings of Twitchell and Klemp. We
      > > > are both dual as Soul and as persons and,
      > > > yet, we are one with one another via the
      > > > Divine essence/creative/destructive force.
      > > >

      > > > "There are spiritual travelers (masters, Jesus,
      Siddharta, Krishna ect..) paul
      > > > was not one of them. He had some cool out of the body
      experiences and a con mans
      > > > mind.Teachers or masters are there only to help awaken
      in us what we already
      > > > know but have forgotten. I myself practice Sahaji which
      is learning to open the
      > > > spiritual eye so one can see and hear the music of the
      celestial sound current.
      > > > To have an experience with this is a blessing. Paul in
      his own self seeking
      > > > vanity, used something beautiful and sacred for his own
      selfish means. Sat nam
      > > > means truth. Regardless of the fact that harold teaches
      love, he hides from the
      > > > truth also for selfish means. In this world I have come
      to believe that
      > > > selfishness is the first sin. Ek Ong Kar was never meant
      to be a religion only
      > > > ameans to awaken to spirit, never meant for profit. The
      nine silent ones do
      > > > exist yet another grain ot truth in pauls fiction."
      > > >

      > > > ME: Those mentioned above were
      > > > "extroverted" masters. However,
      > > > IMO, there are many more who are
      > > > "introverted" masters and many of
      > > > those live "now" and are/were not
      > > > of the ancient past. Today, most
      > > > extroverts have demonic, self-centered
      > > > (and more negative versus positive)
      > > > tendencies/characteristics. It's become
      > > > a bipolar narcissistic world.
      > > >
      > > > BTW- The Spiritual Eye or Tisra Til
      > > > is merely the 6th Astral Chakra. The
      > > > 7th or Crown Chakra is easier to use
      > > > in order to leave the body through
      > > > the top of the head.
      > > >
      > > > Also, The Path of the Masters gives
      > > > another name for God other than
      > > > Ek Ong Kar... it's Ekankar. Paul added
      > > > the "c."
      > > >
      > > > And, I don't believe in any Nine Silent
      > > > Ones nor anything coming from Sant
      > > > Mat. It's all bullshit. One cannot share
      > > > their truth as a religion. One can take
      > > > and use some of what another has
      > > > learned via their own revelations into
      > > > the Divine in order to prime one's own
      > > > pump, so to speak, but after that it's
      > > > up to You directing You.
      > > >
      > > > We all need to become our own spiritual
      > > > leader/teacher and take responsibility
      > > > instead of following others. I'll admit
      > > > that Jesus did have some very good
      > > > lessons to teach. Unfortunately, those
      > > > who lead us today, religious/political,
      > > > cannot hold a candle to those teachings.
      > > > They all give lip service to those lessons
      > > > of love, empathy, tolerance, forgiveness,
      > > > and compassion. Look at Klemp! Did he
      > > > forgive Darwin? No! HK's never even mentioned
      > > > Darwin's death! Yet, Darwin gave Harold
      > > > almost all of his initiations including the
      > > > 12th! People, like Klemp, are hypocrites
      > > > who say one thing and and do another.
      > > >

      > > > Prometheus

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic