5795Re: Project Reason Talks About...

  • Non
    Jul 13, 2011
      I especially like the part about being liberated from the belief in some kind of Satan or Devils. It is the fear that keeps members tethered to false teachings. Ever notice how eckist get so offended by those who ask too many questions or point out the contradictions, etc, and call them angry and hateful. Of course, this is just projection on their part. The fear in them is so strong that they become enraged and start yelling at the skeptic that they are hateful and angry. I have seen this up front and personal. It is quite a shocking sight to see. The truth is, their beliefs do not stand up to the tests of someone with an open mind. Then somehow you get labeled as the evil one. Soooo absurd!

      non eckster ; )

      > The message and views apply to
      > both religions Eckankar and Mormon.
      > I can see the parallels and similarities...
      > can you?
      >
      > http://www.project-reason.org/archive/item/this_is_how_i_discivered_the_truth_my_name_is_chris_and_im_an_ex_mormon/

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic